Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got the better resumé Broner or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Well to be fair, that was Trout's first fight on a major network. He was coming off FNF from beating Rodriguez. So both guys were coming off of impressive wins on their big network debut.

Linares vs DeMarco WAS on HBO right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

it was, as was demarco vs molina (a ppv undercard, i believe)

trout and rodriguez was on showtime, though, under kayode and tarver.

Comment

Right now, Broner. If Canelo has a good win against Trout, I'm pretty sure everyone will give him his props.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        Ok dude, you're overreacting a little TOO MUCH about the post. It was a scenario. And FYI I have Trout beating Canelo.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Don't presume anything about me. I don't know where you've been but it obviously wasn't near here. I'll have you know that i'm thee official Trout supporter round these here parts & I'm fairly certain he'll whoop canelo come April.

What i'm saying is the in the unlikely event that canelo beats Trout (in a fair fight), it would work wonders for his relatively meager, overhyped career.

So the answer to the question (that was very clearly stated in English), is that Broner has the better resume.

When (and if) Canelo beats Trout his resume might be better, but it currently sucks **** out of a homeless man's @sshole.

Comment

Broner but that's not saying much about either guys' resume. Hope they pick it up ASAP!

Comment

On paper? Canelo by a longshot.... But taking age, etc into consideration? Maybe Broner. Josisito lopez while dangerously undersized is a Demarco type of win...maybe better since Ortiz is a higher caliber fighter than Demarco imo and Josesito beat him.... Name wise Canelo has Shane which is probably a bigger name than Broner will ever beat.... Cintron is a decent lil win too... Baldomir too... Resume? Canelo has a better one... But Broner might have the more SIGNIFICANT wins. The Ponce win is his best imo..controversial or not Ponce is better than Demarco to me.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
              Broner but that's not saying much about either guys' resume. Hope they pick it up ASAP!

as long as trout doesn't get his jaw broken, shoulder ripped apart / lose his sh#t with his manager and trainer [jim kirkland,] or fall of of his motorcycle, then we should get to see canelo alvarez in a real fight.

this is the first real JMW opponent in his prime of either man's career.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                So the answer to the question (that was very clearly stated in English), is that Broner has the better resume.

When (and if) Canelo beats Trout his resume might be better, but it currently sucks **** out of a homeless man's @sshole.
                Well, if you could read & you go back & lot at our very 1st posts, you would see that's exactly what we said, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Well to be fair, that was Trout's first fight on a major network. He was coming off FNF from beating Rodriguez. So both guys were coming off of impressive wins on their big network debut.

Linares vs DeMarco WAS on HBO right?

it was, as was demarco vs molina (a ppv undercard, i believe)

trout and rodriguez was on showtime, though, under kayode and tarver.
                  It was? Well damn... Maybe I thought it was FNF cause I remember watching it and I didn't have Showtime at the time. Good ol' stream I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
                    This, in a nutshell, is all that needs to be said.

Arguing about the resumes of a couple 23 year olds is stupid for many reasons but if you must answer the question it is Broner who wins out.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      On paper? Canelo by a longshot.... But taking age, etc into consideration? Maybe Broner. Josisito lopez while dangerously undersized is a Demarco type of win...maybe better since Ortiz is a higher caliber fighter than Demarco imo and Josesito beat him.... Name wise Canelo has Shane which is probably a bigger name than Broner will ever beat.... Cintron is a decent lil win too... Baldomir too... Resume? Canelo has a better one... But Broner might have the more SIGNIFICANT wins. The Ponce win is his best imo..controversial or not Ponce is better than Demarco to me.
                      You're crazy, that's pretty much it. Sure canelo's resume is littered with either shot or old fighters, but don't kid yourself. Everyone knows they were shot, old or small, period.

Comment

Working...
                      X