Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Not Buying PED Rumors, Feels Marquez is Clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its obvious JMM is clean, he didn't look that different than he usually does. He's always been ripped, but as he's gone up in weight and settled into it he's been working smarter at maintaining speed and power while bulking up. I know it seems like rocket science to neckbeards who've never boxed before or don't understand exercise, but its more than possible to do w/ determination, a clean diet and discipline.

All this stuff was started by bum ass coward Fraud Jr. as an excuse to avoid being ko'd by Pac.

Remember that. I wouldn't be surprised given his character deficiencies if Fraud Jr. is actually the one juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      All this PED stuff was such a joke when it was levied against Pac though huh? If anyone wonders why no one can stand Pac fans, just read all the PED bs against JMM now. As soon as Pac retires, things will go back to being about the "sport of boxing" again, not about an individual who people blindly worship. I can't wait.
      Yup he the one and only they will ever have

Comment

39years old man looking like Hercules come on...people...??in a top of that his nutritionist have problems before come on wake up

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
          39years old man looking like Hercules come on...people...??in a top of that his nutritionist have problems before come on wake up
          You act like its impossible to get in better shape at 39. He looked exactly to same way he did in their last fight. Bet if it were PAC that had knocked Marquez out nobody would question anything.

Comment

A urine test after the fight is not conclusive because a person could stop taking PED's prior to the fight.

If JMM is really clean he should have some of his hair tested because it has been on his head for at least a year. It will tell every drug he put in his body during that time.

Comment

Originally posted by HAVISJ View Post
              You act like its impossible to get in better shape at 39. He looked exactly to same way he did in their last fight. Bet if it were PAC that had knocked Marquez out nobody would question anything.
              Well.... Angel was with him in his last fight

Comment

Come on now, let's stop saying that people in their 30's can't be in shape, that's trash talk for lazy people. This dude here is in his late 40's and is in better shape than 90% of the people who post here. I can tell that not too many people in here really work out on a regular basis or have much knowledge about weight lifting, etc.

My uncle is 50 years old and ripped like a beast....he doesn't even take a multi-vitamin, just chicken, rice, broccoli and working out 4 days a week for years. The guy goes knee boarding and wake boarding on the weekends - does flips and stuff at 50 years old.

People that claim that true results don't come from hard work have most likely never put in hard work.

Comment

Go get that fight Tim Bradley, it is a good spot for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Come on now, let's stop saying that people in their 30's can't be in shape, that's trash talk for lazy people. This dude here is in his late 40's and is in better shape than 90% of the people who post here. I can tell that not too many people in here really work out on a regular basis or have much knowledge about weight lifting, etc.

My uncle is 50 years old and ripped like a beast....he doesn't even take a multi-vitamin, just chicken, rice, broccoli and working out 4 days a week for years. The guy goes knee boarding and wake boarding on the weekends - does flips and stuff at 50 years old.

People that claim that true results don't come from hard work have most likely never put in hard work.
                    Exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
                      Its obvious JMM is clean, he didn't look that different than he usually does. He's always been ripped, but as he's gone up in weight and settled into it he's been working smarter at maintaining speed and power while bulking up. I know it seems like rocket science to neckbeards who've never boxed before or don't understand exercise, but its more than possible to do w/ determination, a clean diet and discipline.

All this stuff was started by bum ass coward Fraud Jr. as an excuse to avoid being ko'd by Pac.

Remember that. I wouldn't be surprised given his character deficiencies if Fraud Jr. is actually the one juicing
                      Your first point was very well stated. You seemed to be well educated, intelligent, and thoughtful.

The point in bold made you seem like an absolute ******.

P@ctardation is a funny thing, people seem reasonable and intelligent, then up comes the subject of Pac, and they turn into a blithering idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X