Vanes says he signed the Lara contract and will fight in the Pac undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes says he signed the Lara contract and will fight in the Pac undercard

Vanes Martirosyan ‏@VanesBoxing
    I have singed soo did my part @Laraboxing Let's do this **** I'm gonna break your fuking ribs let the best man win God Bless

I'm fighting November 10 Vegas co main event to Mr Manny Pacman

Lara responded. (pretty sure the account is run by Decubas though)
    Erislandy Lara ‏@Laraboxing
    @VanesBoxing you better set your app with Dr. Nazario... Funny how TR hasnt sent my contract #callingbull****

-

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I have singed soo did my part @Laraboxing Let's do this **** I'm gonna break your fuking ribs let the best man win God Bless

I'm fighting November 10 Vegas co main event to Mr Manny Pacman

Lara responded. (pretty sure the account is run by Decubas though)
    Erislandy Lara ‏@Laraboxing
    @VanesBoxing you better set your app with Dr. Nazario... Funny how TR hasnt sent my contract #callingbull****

-
    Dude talks too much, how do you say Im gonna break your fkin ribs then say God bless...

Vanes will be T/KO'ed inside 6. Taking bets 100M on Lara.

Comment

It doesn't seem like Lara is interested TBH. He seems to be chasing Austin Trout on his twitter account and ignoring the Vanes fight.

Comment

It doesn't seem like Lara is interested TBH. He seems to be chasing Austin Trout on his twitter account and ignoring the Vanes fight.
        They did say they wanted a title fight over a fight with Vanes but Shields said they would fight Vanes if they had to.

Isn't Trout a Haymon fighter too? If so, Haymon needs to make this **** happen over Garcia...

And didn't Pacquiao say he might skip his Nov. 10th fight...?

Comment

interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            They did say they wanted a title fight over a fight with Vanes but Shields said they would fight Vanes if they had to.

Isn't Trout a Haymon fighter too? If so, Haymon needs to make this **** happen over Garcia...

And didn't Pacquiao say he might skip his Nov. 10th fight...?
            Both Lara and Trout were on some internet radio show yesterday and the host put them on together. Lara said he wasn't interested in his fake belt and only wanted his heart. Trout gave some bull**** excuses why he isn't fighting him, and just kept repeating that he told Al Haymon that he'll fight anybody after Lara said to tell Al Haymon to just make it.

Comment

Lara beats both IMO.

Comment

Both Lara and Trout were on some internet radio show yesterday and the host put them on together. Lara said he wasn't interested in his fake belt and only wanted his heart. Trout gave some bull**** excuses why he isn't fighting him, and just kept repeating that he told Al Haymon that he'll fight anybody after Lara said to tell Al Haymon to just make it.
                lmao...........Lara better fight vanes then

Comment

Oh? Lmao I guess Trout might be the bigger name between Vanes and him. Trout did call Lara out a while back and then when Lara answered back he stayed shut. I guess he's still making excuses? Haymon SHOULD make this fight over Trout vs Garcia. How is Haymon, who doesn't deal with Top Rank, gonna allow his fighter be on one of their cards?

Comment

Doesn't seem interested in Rosado either.... Unless I missed something

Comment

Working...
                    X