The Golden Boy House Cleaning Continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Golden Boy House Cleaning Continues

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/b...ro&src=desktop

"De La Hoya fired three staffers: deputy COO Armando Gaytan, executive vice president Raul Jaimes and vice president of marketing Nicole Sparks, according to a source close to Golden Boy."

"Jaimes has been close friends with De La Hoya since childhood, but Schaefer's wife is Jaimes' aunt; he is the one who introduced Schaefer and De La Hoya. Gaytan is married to Nicole Becerra, Schaefer's longtime executive assistant, who left the company shortly after Schaefer. Sparks reported to Binkow, whose exit came as no surprise because he was Schaefer's right-hand man. "

Well... He wasn't cleaning to begin with.... Everyone else left.

Comment

Just in time for the All Star Boxing vs GBP Trial in which Oscar will likely blame everybody else but himself for "STEALING CANELO AWAY FROM ALL STAR BOXING!"

This is what this entire GBP Blow up is all about I THINK, don't have **** to do with "Cold War" "Al Haymon" "Schaefer" or any of that CRAP. GBP could be in some **** and could have to pay All Star Boxing A LOT OF MONEY if they lose that Trial and maybe Oscar is bracing himself just in case things go real bad in that Trial. The timing of cleaning house before the Trial in October is interesting to me...

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        Just in time for the All Star Boxing vs GBP Trial in which Oscar will likely blame everybody else but himself for "STEALING CANELO AWAY FROM ALL STAR BOXING!"

This is what this entire GBP Blow up is all about I THINK, don't have **** to do with "Cold War" "Al Haymon" "Schaefer" or any of that CRAP. GBP could be in some **** and could have to pay All Star Boxing A LOT OF MONEY if they lose that Trial and maybe Oscar is bracing himself just in case things go real bad in that Trial. The timing of cleaning house before the Trial in October is interesting to me...
        Wtf does this have to do with Canelo and All Star Boxing? Lol

Comment

all star boxing?

is that the name of the haymon/floyd company?

Comment

"Floyd's semen collecter"

Comment

as usual a lot of idle talk and assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                all star boxing?

is that the name of the haymon/floyd company?
                That's the name of the promotional company that originally signed Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

Is this Karceno the youtube weirdo?

He is the only guy who ever came up with that theory.

Comment

GBP is dead and it makes me smile.

Comment

Working...
                    X