Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Klitschko autonomy in Germany, could they be cheating undetected?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Why would the TS deserve to be banned, for asking a question that could be asked of many fighters? I've asked this same question, as well as questioning Hopkins and others. Some fans on here are just to sensitive.
    Because a few hours ago another poster got banned for a thread asking if Mayweather is cheating?

Comment

Eastern European athletes don't have a history of steroid use.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
        Because a few hours ago another poster got banned for a thread asking if Mayweather is cheating?
        If I'm not mistaken didn't that poster flat out say Mayweather was using steroids with no proof? This is a question, not an accusation. When did it become against forum rules to question a fighter. Answer: when it upsets their fans. Get over it.

Comment

If I'm not mistaken didn't that poster flat out say Mayweather was using steroids with no proof? This is a question, not an accusation. When did it become against forum rules to question a fighter. Answer: when it upsets their fans. Get over it.
          Rules:

We are sick and ****ing tired of repeatedly deleting the same old crap about steroids, gay this and that, cheating, polls about who's cheating, who believes those who say they're not cheating, etc. POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD ABOUT THE SUBJECT OR DO NOT POST. THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS ISSUED.

Do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            Rules:

We are sick and ****ing tired of repeatedly deleting the same old crap about steroids, gay this and that, cheating, polls about who's cheating, who believes those who say they're not cheating, etc. POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD ABOUT THE SUBJECT OR DO NOT POST. THERE WILL BE NO WARNINGS ISSUED.

Do your research.
            Ok smart guy, where is the existing thread asking this question?

Comment

Ok smart guy, where is the existing thread asking this question?
              It's a sticky at the top of all threads.

Comment

since everyone is on steroids and has this awesome 1-punch knockout power to threaten innocent lives with, where are all the spectacular KO's at the elite level?

i'm somewhat convinced all these PED's do is maybe give some guys a boost in stamina. i dont really think they improve punching power and especially don't improve chins.

Comment

also, i think if professional atheletes wanna use PED's, let them. it's kind of silly to have some PED's legal and others illegal. all or nothing.

Comment

More than likely majority of the top boxers are cheating or have cheated.

Comment

Now the Klits have an autocracy over German boxing commissions?

Comment

Working...
                      X