Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson?! The guy who lost to Pascal right? The one Glenn Johnson nearly knocked out?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meaningless, johnson fought well the first fight and clearly wobbled dawson, but chad won a close decision trying to fight a crowd pleasing fight, he fought a boring fight in their rematch and clearly won, could have done the same in the 1st fight but boxing isn't all about winning and losing, it's about entertaining, also i had pascal winning 6-5 at time of stoppage in the dawson fight (not as wide as most people had it) and would have scored it a draw if it went the distance, i would put lots of money into dawson winning the pascal rematch, like i said right after the fight, i was more disappointed in dawson's performance than i was impressed with pascal's, dawson lost that fight in my opinion, pascal didn't win it...also have dawson winning this weekend if he doesn't pull a dawson

Comment

thread deals with reasons why I can't put any faith in Dawson.

nothing more nothing less.

has nothing to do with hopkins.

lol @ those who haven't figured that out yet!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        Where have I been over complementary of Chad Dawson?~

Way to try and change the subject though~ Oh and I went through all your "points" before in the first post but you got caught up on mentioning B-Hop so really you were the one that didn't keep on thread~
        just admit it,

you owned yourself

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          just admit it,

you owned yourself
          No not at all~

It is real easy to read between the lines and see what you are getting at.

You are just to gutless to actually say it and take a stand~ but you will act like you did after the fight if it turns out like you think~

Your thread has no point if what you are saying is true which is why it elicits zero conversation, other than people who get what you are getting at.

Comment

No not at all~

It is real easy to read between the lines and see what you are getting at.

You are just to gutless to actually say it and take a stand~ but you will act like you did after the fight if it turns out like you think~

Your thread has no point if what you are saying is true which is why it elicits zero conversation, other than people who get what you are getting at.
            what was your initial beef with the thread again?

Comment

what was your initial beef with the thread again?
              That you whole observation is poppy **** and lazy?

1) Because he isn't a go get you type of fighter is lazy~ lazy observation

2) Every fighter makes excuses after loses, including B-Hop or any other fight that has loses

3) He doesn't mesh with trainers well he must have something with Scully to turn back to him~

Dribble, poppy ****, hog wash, shenanigans whatever you want to call it it is not real observation.

Comment

You brought up two fighters that fight absolutely nothing like B-Hop, the title is part of the thread.

You are implying that because how he did against different fighters matters in this fight when B-Hop is a very different fighter than then the guys you brought up.

You have no idea how he fights, because he isn't a go get you guy he is lazy, that conclusion is lazy~

What fighter doesn't make excuses for loses, including B-Hop so if you dislike that you should talk about B-Hop also

He just hasn't found the right trainer~ but he obviously has meshed with Scully because he has gone back to him so I don't see your point.

Overall it is just lazy poppy **** that you wrote so don't get mad come up with better stuff.
                here's your initial beef

Comment

here's your initial beef.
                  Yea all that was in there, including calling you lazy and saying what you have to say was poppy **** multiple times.

Come up with better stuff and don't blame me you came weak like this~ to make matters worse you are acting gutless when your point is obvious~

Comment

Why bring Dawson up saying this is going to happen again soon~

You are implying, you are just to gutless to take a real stand~ but if Dawson was to lose you would bump this thread for sure~
                    here's your 2nd beef

after you realized the thread had nothing to do with hopkins and felt stupid

Comment

here's your 2nd beef

after you realized the thread had nothing to do with hopkins and felt stupid
                      No, that was a response to your weak and gutless response keep it straight~

Comment

Working...
                      X