Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum paid for Genaro's medical bills, Floyd paid for funeral, Oscar didn't pay ****!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    4370 sunnyslope dr memphis tenn..38141 come to my front door ..i swear you gone leave in a body bag....and i aint joking..ill body yo ass and eat dinner over your roten corpse
    dammm LarryX is imitating BHop. So scary
    hhahaha

loser

Comment

Looks like a pretty nice neighborhood Larry.

Either way, if **** goes down I got 100 on Larry. Ill give odds.

Comment

floyds been helping hernendez and his family out for years.......
        Do you know how?? I mean that Arum has been paying the medical expenses, even bringing him to get his therapies, etc as well as the family expenses, well...what's left??

Comment

where u at??ill pay for your travel expenses..im dead serious....ill pay for you to funeral expenses..i wanna lay hands on you son..i wanna taste your blood..i wanna see the pain in your eyes and hear your last words...
          Look at this madaphucker tryin' very hard to be an internet monkey gangsta. I bet you can't say that in my face.

Comment

Damn... E-Bangin up in this..

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
              Look at this madaphucker tryin' very hard to be an internet monkey gangsta. I bet you can't say that in my face.
              you got the address homie..make yo move...**** else you need my social security number???i dont give a ****....

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                fookin lying ex-convict, I goggled the above address and it's a fookin memphis zoo!
                stfu you dog eating bastard,he gave you his address if you have the heart go and see him you ****ing f@ggot.

Comment

stop talking all this internet bull****..you want it come get it..cant stand dat racist b1tch..

Comment

Hey you mofo's are ruining an Oscar bashing thread.

If y'all not going to bash on Oscar then GTFO and take that crap to the dome.

To the topic, muthafuck Oscar De la Hoya.

Comment

Working...
                    X