Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos, have you ever met Latinos that didn't like you because of your nationality?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    Now what would I gain by lying about this?

Look, I understand that it might be like that in some of the bigger cities and even over on the east coast but that doesn't mean that is like that everywhere. Who knows, maybe it is like that in some places down here where I live, I just have never seen it or experienced it myself.

Anyways, it's cool if you guys don't believe me, you really don't have to.
    Hey desert you should try visiting some states east of you where theres 90% whites. Not saying all of them but alot of them dont think highly of hispanics its just a fact.

Comment

exactly, not just in the east but in states like north dakota, idaho etc, whites don't take too kindly of hispanics (not even ONE) moving in to their neighborhoods.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
        exactly, not just in the east but in states like north dakota, idaho etc, whites don't take too kindly of hispanics (not even ONE) moving in to their neighborhoods.
        No ****, I had a friend from North Dakota who would tell me that they didn't like Mexicans over there.

Comment

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
          Now what would I gain by lying about this?

Look, I understand that it might be like that in some of the bigger cities and even over on the east coast but that doesn't mean that is like that everywhere. Who knows, maybe it is like that in some places down here where I live, I just have never seen it or experienced it myself.

Anyways, it's cool if you guys don't believe me, you really don't have to.
          Nobody is dissing you DesertStrom. What you said just sounds weird man.

Comment

Originally posted by GentlemanBoxer View Post
            No ****, I had a friend from North Dakota who would tell me that they didn't like Mexicans over there.
            Yeah the dakotas are pretty bad

Comment

bump..............

Comment

Where I use to work, I worked with a Salvadorian. This guys would throw little jabs about us Mexicans. I mean about anything, music, hair style, cloths etc. I use to brush it off my shoulders when he would talk ****, because I didn't want to Fucck him up and lose my job over petty ****. Funny thing is his he had a Mexican GF.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

Comment

Well, when I lived in Virginia many Salvadorian didnt like me going to their places to eat and drink. None ever told me. But they look at me with mean faces and always talking **** with their friends. I never cared about that so I kept going and talking with the girls. They were always nice so I had a good time with most and we still friends.

In New Orleans I met a lot of dominicans. Most of them were cool. Except this ******* who didnt like me because I was rican. I've never been racist so I ignore him. One day we were at the same club and he was on something. I was going to fight him until other ricans step in and the dude shut up forever. Hondurians were always cool.

Miami, cubans were cool with me. Some mexicans also were always friendly. The only problem I had was when they got drunk and they start talking **** about ricans and calling names and ****. I just ignored them. Too many ignorant people in this world to engage in a fight every time they disrespect you.

I aint good looking but God how many girls I got just cause of me being rican. Girls were always cool with me and like me. Even whites from Louisiana. I am glad I did act the right way. You never know what could had happened.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
                      Where I use to work, I worked with a Salvadorian. This guys would throw little jabs about us Mexicans. I mean about anything, music, hair style, cloths etc. I use to brush it off my shoulders when he would talk ****, because I didn't want to Fucck him up and lose my job over petty ****. Funny thing is his he had a Mexican GF.
                      lol...a salvadoran throwing jabs at mexicans...

they're too easy to own...

we beat they're ass in soccer..the only sport they know 9 out of 10 times....

they aint got **** on us...

Comment

Working...
                      X