Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Black Sugar View Post
    Read what I wrote. Are you telling me if your people were discriminated against for 400 years and had your family members hung by a rope on a tree, you wouldn't be mad

GTFOH

Please. Blacks got equality around 1980 really. 400 years of slavery are not made up in 40 years
    Well, if black people got off CP time then 40 years would be plenty of time to catch up.

Comment

• What is up with all the Red K's. Read the title of the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully jr View Post
        Reparations are flawed because you're punishing innocent people and fighting institutional racism with more institutional racism.

Blacks have every opportunity to get things done today. The time for excuses and eternal victimhood mentality is long over.
        Co-Sign!!!!!

That's the whole problem, right there. Blacks as well as any other ethnicity has the means and opportunity to build a future for themselves in the US. Sure, it may be tougher {Because of racism} But it isn't impossible. If they're going to sit on a lazy ass waiting for somebody to give it to them, or die and leave it to them, then they do not deserve it. PERIOD!!!!

The time for blaming history for misfortune is long pass ...... Either stand up like a real black man and woman ... or shut up.

No hand-outs for anybody ... everybody has to earn their keep on the planet.

Comment

What is up with all the Red K's. Read the title of the thread.
          They keepin the black man down with all those red K's........

Comment

Read what I wrote. Are you telling me if your people were discriminated against for 400 years and had your family members hung by a rope on a tree, you wouldn't be mad

GTFOH

Please. Blacks got equality around 1980 really. 400 years of slavery are not made up in 40 years
            Slavery was abolished long before 1980, sir.

Comment

• I have ancestors that lost their lives while fighting to end slavery.

Do I get reparations?

Comment

• Down with Whitey!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Co-Sign!!!!!

As long as the majority of blacks vote democtrat everything will remain the same. Democrats WANT them to be where they are because then they have an everlasting pool of voters who believe that the government will solve all their problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                    Co-Sign!!!!!

That's the whole problem, right there. Blacks as well as any other ethnicity has the means and opportunity to build a future for themselves in the US. Sure, it may be tougher {Because of racism} But it isn't impossible. If they're going to sit on a lazy ass waiting for somebody to give it to them, or die and leave it to them, then they do not deserve it. PERIOD!!!!

The time for blaming history for misfortune is long pass ...... Either stand up like a real black man and woman ... or shut up.

White man with a criminal record has a better chance getting a job than a black guy without one.

There is a problem.
                    Originally posted by JCArky View Post
                    They keepin the black man down with all those red K's........
                    Who said about keeping a black man down? All I said was Blacks hard labor helped built this country. Yet the whites were the one who got to bear the fruit

All reparations does is give the AA community the needed boost

Originally posted by GroundSt.Pound View Post
                    Slavery was abolished long before 1980, sir.

I said equality

Comment

• Originally posted by £Hank$Moody€ View Post
                      I have ancestors that lost their lives while fighting to end slavery.

Do I get reparations?
                      You get nothing pinky.

Nothing!

Comment

Working...
                      X