Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could it be possible? That pr win the baseball classic?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be possible? That pr win the baseball classic?

Could it be possible that pueto rico win the baseball classic!????

Im not a big baseball fan... so.. i want to see some knowledge here... any baseball diehard fan here????

I know its gonna be pretty hard... I know PR have a good solid Team.. but i just want to know...what do you think..

what are the chances that PR have to win the Classic in your oppinion...

First 3 games

PR era.. 0.33

PR vs USA on saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAMO ARRIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COŅO!!!

Yeah no doubt they have a chance. They have a good offense and their pitching has been good so far. They didn't lose in their pool play even though they didn't play the DR which I felt could give them the best game, but they did what they had to do and won three games. This next round is gonna be tough as hell with the US and Venezuela in their pool, but it wouldn't be suprising if they were the winners of that pool either. It's all gonna come down to who has the best pitching performances and who can get the big hits.

Comment

^^^ thanks man!! like I say.... i barely known anything about baseball... But im really having fun with the classic... hopefully pr wins this saturday...

in this round.. if you loose you get eliminated?

Comment

I say anybody has a chance to win it.......
        Sorry Mellow but the USA will Pwn PR

Comment

Dude, PR is one of the heavy favorites in the classic. With DR out, PR, USA and Venezuela have to be the heavy favorites to win it all.

I'm hoping Mexico can upset someone, they are hitting the ball very well.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
            ^^^ thanks man!! like I say.... i barely known anything about baseball... But im really having fun with the classic... hopefully pr wins this saturday...

in this round.. if you loose you get eliminated?
            No. It's double elimination again and the two best teams out of the four will make the finals. The PR has a good chance. The Netherlands shouldn't really be a team that challenges anybody in that pool. I know they beat the DR twice, but they are no where near as talented as the US, PR or Venezuela. So they've probably got to beat either the US or Venezuela once to advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
              I say anybody has a chance to win it.......
              Sorry Mellow but the USA will Pwn PR

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaRRRR!!!

yeahh.. thats what everybody expect! but u know..

DR was expected to be the FORCE... and they didnt even pass to the next round!!

soo dount count us out!!

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                No. It's double elimination again and the two best teams out of the four will make the finals. The PR has a good chance. The Netherlands shouldn't really be a team that challenges anybody in that pool. I know they beat the DR twice, but they are no where near as talented as the US, PR or Venezuela. So they've probably got to beat either the US or Venezuela once to advance.

holly ****!!!

it seems like we definitly have a chance!!!!

whos pitching for usa this saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  holly ****!!!

it seems like we definitly have a chance!!!!

whos pitching for usa this saturday?
                  This is just speculation, but it could be Jake Peavey. Do you know who the PR is going with, Im thinking Javier Vasquez?

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    Dude, PR is one of the heavy favorites in the classic. With DR out, PR, USA and Venezuela have to be the heavy favorites to win it all.

I'm hoping Mexico can upset someone, they are hitting the ball very well.
                    Mexico vs. Cuba today

Comment

Working...
                    X