Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pac need 24 Days to recover from a blood test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    People faint after giving blood all the time. So maybe it's safe to say that removing blood from a persons body can cause them harm.

Seriously I thought this was common fuking sense. Why do you think they monitor you and tell you to rest after you give blood at any blood bank?
    ahahah...when the **** have you ever heard of manny pacquiao fainting after a blood test...he didnt faint when he did it for hatton but he might faint 4 floyd?? get outta here...you people love to make excuses for pacquiao

Comment

I'm a pacfan and I don't understand that either. Pac can take the blood test just not 2 days close to the fight.

It's probably just mental positioning or not giving in to the bully. That's my best explanation.

Comment

why is this still in discussion. move on, people.

Comment

Hello? Hello?!! Hello everyone!!!!! Yeah.. Flotards included!

We all know pacman did want (agreed) to a 24 or 30 pre-fight-days for blood test to occur just because...the team pacman is on "negotiating state" with the mayweathers just to reach a certain point of agreement. THEY ARE TRYING TO REACH OUT TO SOME AGREEABLE POINT IN NEGOTIATION. The team pacman is absolutely against any test not supported by the nevada state commission. So, that means they are not obligated to follow the request which is beyond.... Beyond the regulation!

Why insist to follow a certain demand beyond the regulation where they will fight within the regulation?

These does not make sense at all???!!!

To make this matter worse, in retaliation to Mayweather request, why not Pacman demand an exchange of list of all the daily food intake and supplements, the amount of jogging mileage, and weight monitoring charts. These would absolutely level the playing field, ain't it?
          Last edited by takler; 01-07-2010, 04:53 PM.

Comment

30 to 24 days is not a compromise even i would accept. Team Arum are just *******s...

Comment

Working...
            X