Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the **** happened to Jaidon Codrington?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I honestly never watched any of them. So I don't know too many of the guys aside from Manfredo, Codrington, Bika (whom I knew before he was on it), and Gomez.

I've just always hated the premise of the show.

It makes me furious that they take a bunch of fairly average (some below average) guys, put them in a tournament, and the winner gets a title shot or a big fight, and probably picks up a fanbase in the process.

Meanwhile we've got guys busting their asses on ESPN and other Networks trying to do it the right way, and some of them never catch a break.
    Sakio Bika is real entertainin to watch. Jaidon if dude get's back in the game fo real and Sergio Mora has that win over Forrest. But that's 3 outta how many? Troy Ross.....we'll see how dude does in the cruiserweight division. Him and Cunningham should go at it then winner take Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I honestly never watched any of them. So I don't know too many of the guys aside from Manfredo, Codrington, Bika (whom I knew before he was on it), and Gomez.

I've just always hated the premise of the show.

It makes me furious that they take a bunch of fairly average (some below average) guys, put them in a tournament, and the winner gets a title shot or a big fight, and probably picks up a fanbase in the process.

Meanwhile we've got guys busting their asses on ESPN and other Networks trying to do it the right way, and some of them never catch a break.

my only 'beef' about the show (aside not showing the entire rounds) is the selection of the fighters

the premise was supposed to be up and coming fighters and for them to 'earn' a shot thru their tourney

however, when you see a bunch of has-beens and never-was fighters on there, it kinda cheapens it....

i already knew who ebo elder, steve forbes, sakio bika, peter manfreddo were...to see them on the show kinda contradicted their original plan

Comment

Working...
      X