Happy Turkey hunting boys!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Turkey hunting boys!

http://www.southbank-design.co.uk/turkeyshoot/index.htm

I already got mine. Dont know what to do with it now.

Comment

West Park boy, 15, fatally shot by brother in hunting accident

A West Park 15-year-old has died after his younger brother accidentally shot him in the head while duck hunting, authorities said.

Seth Edge, who hunted with his father and two brothers near Lake Okeechobee, was struck Saturday by a single gunshot and died at the scene, according to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

Officials say Edge's 13-year-old brother tried to set his shotgun down when the weapon fell and fired shortly before 7 a.m. Saturday. That teen's name has not been released.

No charges have been filed. The commission and the Glades County Sheriff's Office are investigating the death.

"This seems like a family that was involved in hunting and enjoyed the sport," said commission spokeswoman Gabriella Ferraro. "They look like very responsible people."

According to state law, anyone born on or after June 1, 1975, must pass an approved hunter safety course to be eligible for a hunting license.

Officials say Edge and another unidentified brother had completed the safety course; the 13-year-old had not.

In Florida, anyone 15 and younger can hunt without a license as long as they're supervised by an adult at all times.

The commission offers the safety workshops free of charge in all Florida counties through appointment only, according to its Web site.

There were three reported deaths in Florida resulting from the discharge of a firearm or bow while hunting between 2004 and 2007, according to state records.

Seth Edge's father, Gerald, 45, declined to comment when reached by phone on Monday.

A picture of the teen brandishing a shotgun graced his MySpace page on Monday. He last logged onto the Web site on Thursday.

"hunting tommorrow," read his last message. "sweeeet."

Comment

Originally posted by TURKOGLU View Post
        West Park boy, 15, fatally shot by brother in hunting accident

A West Park 15-year-old has died after his younger brother accidentally shot him in the head while duck hunting, authorities said.

Seth Edge, who hunted with his father and two brothers near Lake Okeechobee, was struck Saturday by a single gunshot and died at the scene, according to the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

Officials say Edge's 13-year-old brother tried to set his shotgun down when the weapon fell and fired shortly before 7 a.m. Saturday. That teen's name has not been released.

No charges have been filed. The commission and the Glades County Sheriff's Office are investigating the death.

"This seems like a family that was involved in hunting and enjoyed the sport," said commission spokeswoman Gabriella Ferraro. "They look like very responsible people."

According to state law, anyone born on or after June 1, 1975, must pass an approved hunter safety course to be eligible for a hunting license.

Officials say Edge and another unidentified brother had completed the safety course; the 13-year-old had not.

In Florida, anyone 15 and younger can hunt without a license as long as they're supervised by an adult at all times.

The commission offers the safety workshops free of charge in all Florida counties through appointment only, according to its Web site.

There were three reported deaths in Florida resulting from the discharge of a firearm or bow while hunting between 2004 and 2007, according to state records.

Seth Edge's father, Gerald, 45, declined to comment when reached by phone on Monday.

A picture of the teen brandishing a shotgun graced his MySpace page on Monday. He last logged onto the Web site on Thursday.

"hunting tommorrow," read his last message. "sweeeet."
        I bet they were white.

Comment

Say nance, do you like that song You Raise Me Up by Secret Garden?

Comment

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident: that Ukrainians deserve nothing from us.'"

Comment

Say nance, do you like that song You Raise Me Up by Secret Garden?
              Never heard of it...

Comment

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident: that Ukrainians deserve nothing from us.'"
                amen.......

Comment

O, I was born a good boy, my folks just loved me so

They gave me every chance they could, to make my life a go
                  But I fell in with the wrong crowd and the wrong crowd led me on

But I could have gone right just as easy as I went wrong

I went to the places where sin just waits for you

And I fell for the wrong things like sinners always do

Now here I sit in prison just waiting for the day

That they'll lead me through that door and burn my life away

Oh, mama please forgive me, the shame is all my own

For I could have gone right, just as easy as I went wrong

Comment

Originally posted by nance View Post
                    Never heard of it...
                    Such a shame.
                    You should look into that.