Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herrera ranks his past opponents: 1) Ruslan 2) Alvarado 3) Mayfield 4) Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herrera ranks his past opponents: 1) Ruslan 2) Alvarado 3) Mayfield 4) Danny Garcia

"I would put myself No. 1, and then Provodnikov, and then Alvarado. Then I would put Mayfield and then I would put Danny. Out of all of them guys, that's the level I feel that they're at."

whats your top five 140 pounders?

i got:

1. ruslan
    2. herrera
    3. garcia
    4. lucas
    5. peterson

1) Ruslan
    2) Herrera
    3) Garcia
    4) Lucas
    5) Peterson
    6) Alvarado
    7) Mayfield
    (*8) Broner

Lucas is only 4th because of his loss to Danny. I think Lucas beats Danny in a rematch with both eyes and prob beats Herrera tbh though. Ruslan/Lucas is a total ? to me as well.

Everyone of the names I mentioned will beat Broner if he decides to fight at 140

Comment

Lucas
      Ruslan
      Herrera
      Everyone else

Danny Garcia

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Lucas
        Ruslan
        Herrera
        Everyone else

Danny Garcia

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        . Lol but danny beat lucas

Comment

dude is just bitter, which is understandable. garcia is the best at 140 by far. also interesting the he doesnt mention mike dallas despite the fact that he was clearly beaten and received a gift decision against him. im not saying dallas is among the best at 140, but you would think herrera would say so considering dallas kicked his ass.

Comment

Herrera need to stop it..... I wouldn't even put. Ruslan ahead of Danny let alone those other clowns.

Comment

Working...
            X