• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My second amateur fight !!!!

I am the red corner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGuNYYMMgcQ

Originally posted by AMIN-60 View Post
    Well done Bro! Good Job

I've subbed to you on Youtube, War Amin!!!

Comment

Very nice display. I would estimate that they held you back a few months before letting their little pitbull out of his cage.

You have a very nice jab when you use it. I know that you want to impress your buddies by stopping your opponent but you could have controled with your jab abit more while using the ring. Very nice 1-2's but you always follow it with the same left hook to the head. Drop that 1-2, get low and put some sauce on your mans ribs. Especially at the beginning level body work pays, just dig it hard. Mix that hook up between the body and the head.

I can see your relative inexperience as you crowd in close trying to throw straight rights. If you're in close bring them up and touchg that body somemore.

Don't believe that your right hand is your only power hand. A left hook can be just as devasting while a jab will give you the power to control a bout while dropping your bombs as you please, but it all works from the jab.
      You don't have to throw a jab though every time you want to let go of the right hand.

I recommend that you work feints in aswell to accompany that jab. Once you see that you can touch him with your jab feint the punch at him and see how he reacts. He light reach out with his right hand to catch it, if so then worlk abit and drop a feint on him again and immediately follow with a hook up stairs. Hopefully he reached for it again. Feint, use your eyes and then set it up by his reactions.

Very nice work for your 2nd bout. Props.............Rockin'

Comment

Thank you bro !!

Comment

Excellent display of excellence. Keep it up

Comment

Thank you guys, i will fight soon.

Comment

Impressive work Amin, you beat him up pretty good in that 1st round.

Comment

great one two, love how you stay busy as well just work the body a bit more specially at the start

Comment

Me i from france.

Comment

very impressive, wish you luck. Green K.

Comment

Working...
                    X