Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texans Rebel Against Muslim Capitol Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity is the religion being oppressed, just like the Bible says will happen. It's a sign of the end times and there is nothing that any person of religion or any atheist can do to change what is going to happen. All I can say is you better start believing in the one, true God and start asking for forgiveness before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      Oh them guy a learnin mon. Them burnin their mosque. shootin them an killin them in europe. and some even goin to syria an iraq just for the fun of bombing them to pieces. them people of babylon must not get out of them land and be destroyed like sodom and "gonnorhea"..bloodcot!.
      We all haffi go learn how to deal with changes in di world.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Christianity is the religion being oppressed, just like the Bible says will happen. It's a sign of the end times and there is nothing that any person of religion or any atheist can do to change what is going to happen. All I can say is you better start believing in the one, true God and start asking for forgiveness before it's too late.
        I will take the non-believing risks. Do you say a prayer for me when you pray?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          America like Europe and other regions will have to learn to deal with those bad fruits too.
          Don't you have a Jamaican chicken to sacrifice today? Drink it's blood and make soup with the meat and bones?

Comment

I would agree with that protest except she was equally as idiotic with her christian yelling.

Secularism is what made the US a great country, not christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              We all haffi go learn how to deal with changes in di world.
              Ya mon we gon shoot them up thy kingdom come!.
              And that is changes too...

Comment

Nah man. I don't deal in Obeah. You got me mixed up with BushBaby .

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Ya mon we gon shoot them up thy kingdom come!.
                  And that is changes too...
                  Hopefully we are around long enough to see the end result.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    Now expect a number of red Ks and insults for that comment. You should be politically correct about everything these days but when it comes to muslims, you're somehow free to let out all the stored hatred you have in your heart while others praise you for it.

Funny world we live in.
                    The people that tend to be anti-muslim are usually anti-PC.

It's usually the politically correct crowd that side with the muslims.

#NotAll.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Don't you have a Jamaican chicken to sacrifice today? Drink it's blood and make soup with the meat and bones?
                      No man, them guys jerk with their chickens an pees on their rice...

Comment

Working...
                      X