No announcement yet.

had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday

I was ****ting it, I had to wait like 20 days, and the countdown, I was scared

anyway, it don't hurt when your numb

but after the numbness goes

OMG PAIN< PAIN< FRIGGING HURTS BLOOD.

talking of blood, im still bleeding.

anyone tell me how long the bleeding lasts for?

and does putting a tea bag on the gum really help?

im taking paracetamol before I sleep tonight, last night the pain, OMG, frigg off pain.

I took asprin accidentally yesterday, OOPS, worsened the bleeding.

im swallowing blood, EWW

I feel sorry for the people who had to remove 4, all in one visit, OMG, PAINFUL, and a lot of blood swallowing.

lucky for me it was just the one I had out.

Comment

I've only had 2 taken out at a time a couple of times when I was a kid, never had a wisdom tooth taken out so don't know about that. I went to to the dentist today for a checkup and he said I need 6 fillings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Collins View Post
        I've only had 2 taken out at a time a couple of times when I was a kid, never had a wisdom tooth taken out so don't know about that. I went to to the dentist today for a checkup and he said I need 6 fillings.
        lol frigging hell, 6.

get it done cause if it gets infected, its no joke, you wont sleep, youll hate life, and its just ****, so get it done.

my wisdom tooth needed a filling, but, he said, have it out, so I did, frigging hurt on the day.

you might have yours out one day considering you need 6 fillings

friggins hurts

Comment

Originally posted by zapdos View Post
          lol frigging hell, 6.

get it done cause if it gets infected, its no joke, you wont sleep, youll hate life, and its just ****, so get it done.

my wisdom tooth needed a filling, but, he said, have it out, so I did, frigging hurt on the day.

you might have yours out one day considering you need 6 fillings

friggins hurts
          Yeah I'm getting it done, I've had to book 2 40 minute appointments for it. Hopefully he doesn't have to drill too deep because I'm not having the injections. I'm going to take better care of my teeth from now on so hopefully I won't be having many removed in the future.

Comment

i had four removed at once, and they were all impacted in my jaw. it really doesn't hurt much.

you're clearly soft, and will never again have my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              i had four removed at once, and they were all impacted in my jaw. it really doesn't hurt much.

you're clearly soft, and will never again have my respect.
              it doesn't hurt having it removed, I had about 2-3 injections, tongue and right side of my face was numb for about 4 hours.

but after the numbness goes, oh dear. I couldn't sleep, frigging hurt like hell.

4 at once, oh dear god, I don't no what i'd do.

you must of had some strong painkillers after.

Comment

I had all 4 removed at once. I believe the pain level is determined by the difficulty in extracting them. 3 of mine came out easily; 1 required a lot of work. It was the latter that hurt most.

I had trouble sleeping too. I could only get 2 or so hours sleep at a time. Just keep taking painkillers. Experiment with different painkiller to see what works best. What works for one person won't for another. Don't take aspirin though. Don't drink through a straw either.

Comment

I had two removed a year and half ago.

It hurt but it wasn't that bad. What hurt me the most was I got a sore throat after the removal. I almost had tears coming out swallowing, even if it was water.

Comment

I had 4 of mine removed at once, all impacted. Each one was a *****, and took a couple minutes to remove. By the end the Dentist was sweating and he told me I had some of the strongest bones he'd ever had to drill through.

Number 1 thing to remember is to keep your mouth open as much as you can.

The worst thing you can do is have any kind of pressure in your mouth which would remove the clotting in your gums and disrupt the healing. If it doesn't heal properly, you will have hollow gums that could get infected and you have to go back to the dentist for them to inject a gel into your gums.

I took every single precaution and didn't close my mouth the entire time. I just stayed on my back, entered a state of meditation and used paper towels to collect all the drool and blood because I didn't want to swallow and create pressure. The bleeding slowed down after a few days and I was good to go within a week. I had those dissovable stitches so I just skipped the follow up appointment.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-21-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X