No announcement yet.

One can only hope that Showtime made some demands in Floyd's contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One can only hope that Showtime made some demands in Floyd's contract

Seriously I doubt they would have handed him that big ass contract to let him carry on cherry picking... I hope there is a clause in the contract that requires him to face the top opponents at 147 and 154...

mayweather controls his contract. he's no dumb.he's his on boss and can fight whoever he wants. he's the highest paid athlete.

Comment

Why would they?
      Apparently the Guerrero fight made bank.
      Why would they want Floyd to change it up if they're raking money in with fights like that?

I mean, we can estimate the amount made once they release numbers instead of saying we did good

Comment

Flo ho's ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloFan View Post
          Seriously I doubt they would have handed him that big ass contract to let him carry on cherry picking... I hope there is a clause in the contract that requires him to face the top opponents at 147 and 154...

the funny thing is that a ton of people were having those same exact hopes about Canelo's contract before the Trout fight. My have times changed. Now you act like Canelo has fought everyone and isnt scared just because he called out Floyd but everyone in boxing would fight Floyd.

If its not Floyd then he wants Cotto who is coming off of 2 straight losses but you wouldnt consider that a cherry pick either I bet

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            mayweather controls his contract. he's no dumb.he's his on boss and can fight whoever he wants. he's the highest paid athlete.
            By the way you write I can see how Floyd can fool the the Simpletons into thinking he the best thing since Sugar Ray Robinson, but Sugar didn't cherry pic on Welter weights

Comment

Smh Don't hug them so hard bro, they might burst in his sack.

Comment

There will be an out clause and after the Alexander fight makes an even bigger loss than Guererro they will rip up the contract.

Comment

How would you know that, he is not his own boss. Oscar De La Hoya and Al Haymon gives him the courteous of making his own decision but believe if they want they can force his hands.

But on the subject, showtime is alot smarter then Mayweather and have alot more money so the contracts are just fine. Stipulations in contracts are always included in these kind of contracts.

Comment

Working...
                  X