Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back Pain, Rest or Remain Active?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

try lying down on a hard floor with a carpet or mat on your back for 5 or ten mins

if you like you can put your feet on the ground and bend your knees

lower back pain is something nearly all humans deal with
    its got a lot to do with the evolution of bipedalism (walking on two feet)

did you injure yourself or is this something that has crept up?

if it's an injury and its not improving over time perhaps you should get it looked at if you can
    and if it's something chronic you might want to check the usual suspects for back pain

is your mattress old // broken own?
    do you have an occupation that will cause you back problems (either through physicals hardship or from something like bad keyboard posture)

hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
      Reveal yourself at once.
      Everytime Madridista looks at his sig, he imagines he is underneath the table giving Ronaldo a wicked handjob, as a matter of fact, look at Casillas covering his face and looking in the other direction, Madridista might be sucking Ronaldo off in this picture.

Comment

Stay active mate trust me I've had back pain for years.

Comment

Rest for a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Madridista View Post
            Reveal yourself at once.
            hello emz

Comment

Originally posted by pcpc View Post
              lower back, the tail bone area to be exact., i dont know wheather to sit, stand or lie down...lol
              Pin your shoulder's back .Loosen off your ham's and glutes as well .Youtube and google

Comment

hey i suffer from lower back pain myself and i would reccomend a zero gravity chair those really help take the pressure of you back. rest, rest , rest,....i hate sitting idle but it's a must.....

Comment

I've had sharp upper back pain come and go since getting in a bad accident. The things that help me are sleeping on floor/stiff mat, lots of stretching, and chiropractors are really helpful for all the derision they get.

From what I understand lower back pain can come from being overweight as well as calcium deficiency, so you might want to correct those if they are an issue.

Activity is real important, just try to make sure you use good posture.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                    Pop pain meds, Oxycontin, Morphine, Tramadol, Diydrocodeine etc
                    Nice advice

Comment

Use plenty of ice on it to stop the inflammation( serious )

Comment

Working...
                      X