No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley: "Mayweather isnt the best fighter i've ever faced"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    So you love a cheater but criticize others. Good job man.
    I'd like to see how most boxers would answer question under oath 1 thing for sure Shane never tested positive and at least he went through the random test. Margarito was about to attempt to commit murder before 20,000 fans

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
      I'd like to see how most boxers would answer question under oath 1 thing for sure Shane never tested positive and at least he went through the random test. Margarito was about to attempt to commit murder before 20,000 fans
      Ummm he took a lie detector and passed it. For years and years he denied it. He was lying all along and people like you always bought it.

What murder you talking about?? No matter what Margarito would of brought, he still would of lost to Shane that night.

He only went through the blood test cause of the money. Why didn't he do that with Zab Judah??

Comment

Ummm he took a lie detector and passed it. For years and years he denied it. He was lying all along and people like you always bought it.

What murder you talking about?? No matter what Margarito would of brought, he still would of lost to Shane that night.

He only went through the blood test cause of the money. Why didn't he do that with Zab Judah??
        I don't know Shane's nose had already been through the grinder and he was already sounding a little punchy. Them bricks could have got him a UD lol, actually ur right Mosley
        would have beaten him easily b/c Marg was tailor made for Mosley. But even Judah admitted Mayweather decided to face him b/c he knew he was on the down side and easy pickens.

Comment

As far as the drug test thing goes I believe that the whole 10 mil penalty prompted Mayweather to want some type of pressure put on Pacquiao. Floyd never had a problem making 147 so it was kind of stupid to insist on a weight penalty b/c it opened the door to everything in between.

I try to play the devil advocate's approach

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
            As far as the drug test thing goes I believe that the whole 10 mil penalty prompted Mayweather to want some type of pressure put on Pacquiao. Floyd never had a problem making 147 so it was kind of stupid to insist on a weight penalty b/c it opened the door to everything in between.

I try to play the devil advocate's approach
            I meant Mosley taking a random drug test that Judah wanted when they were going to fight. That's before the shower KOed Judah.

Comment

He didn't really said that, he said " Floyd's the best technician i've ever fought, one of the best fighters. Don't know if he's the best fighter!" When you look what Forrest did to him, i can understand it.

Comment

Finally!!! Mosley came out of hiding? For just coming out of hiding props.. For talking and doing nothing in the ring no props.

Comment

So you love a cheater but criticize others. Good job man.
                  awwwww come on man....lets not go there....Shane NEVER tested positive for ANY banned substance....yes he did admit to taking something but the key word is ADMIT....you act like he was CAUGHT doing something wrong.....the man is as honest a fighter and person you'll find in this sport.....for real!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    awwwww come on man....lets not go there....Shane NEVER tested positive for ANY banned substance....yes he did admit to taking something but the key word is ADMIT....you act like he was CAUGHT doing something wrong.....the man is as honest a fighter and person you'll find in this sport.....for real!!!

Yep!!! Very honest
                    Thats why he juiced up and lied about it and sue people until he was about to go to jail...Nuthug much?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      It doesn't matter that he tested positive. Yes he admitted it BUT we had to get it off someone else leaking a video than him being straight up about it.

Honest fighter and person you'll find in the sport?? That is such horse ****. Is it cause dude is black/american or something?? Dude cheated and should be treated with the same **** as others. You're just being a hypocrite man.

FYI I don't hate Shane, I just hate people talking **** about cheater this and that but turn a blind eye towards someone else. Different or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X