No announcement yet.

Senior Year Fisticuffs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senior Year Fisticuffs

This is the fight I gotten into as a senior at my school last year that has made local news (or even national) for the stabbing of a senior this year...

That mother****er bled all over my Supras and everything else he was near. ( I only hit him once and gave him 6 stitches.)

what the **** was all that bout

Comment

Originally posted by san iker View Post
      what the **** was all that bout
      I live by the rule of talk **** & get hit.

The kid that got stabbed last week...now I heard that was over some creme cheese..

Comment

what did he say to you like?

so lemme get dis straight you 2 were just standing at opposite lockers the start goin at it

Comment

what did he say to you like?

so lemme get dis straight you 2 were just standing at opposite lockers the start goin at it
          Oh no, that was after I figured out where his 6th period was.

He tried fighting me in the library just before that - he was calling me a ****** and all this other ****. I just didn't want to fight him, but this was after the school got involved (somebody tipped off the principals) and they weren't doing **** to stop this kid.

So i took a drink out of the water fountain and told myself to end this ****.

I was taking my gauges out at the start of the fight and I was shouting at him. At the end where I just grabbed him, I was shouting, 'you got ****ing nothing.' - out of spite for all of his **** talking.

There was a trail of blood from the IT Hallway all the way up to the nurses office from where I hit him.

Comment

good lookin out for yourself...video a little unclear did he do any damage 2 you..did he say anythin to you after that

did the school kids acknowledge you won the fight

Comment

good lookin out for yourself...video a little unclear did he do any damage 2 you..did he say anythin to you after that

did the school kids acknowledge you won the fight
              He left a strawberry on the side of my head,but not much other than that. That kid tried being my friend for the rest of the year.

Lol that last question is funny because when I was standing in the principal's office (they wouldn't even let me ****ing sit down cause of all the blood I had on me) I was getting text messages about good job on that kid and other **** because everyone really disliked him..

Comment

lol last question is funny because whenever i had a fight in school my first thought wasnt would i get in trouble or how is he etc

it woud be did the kids in my year think i won

guys like him who bait you into fighting them nearly always get whooped

Comment

Looks like the kid in white won, are you the kid in white? Also I though at first you were that pansy looking kid that went to the water fountain and drank with the black guy.

Comment

You Paul Coney?

Comment

Working...
                    X