Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Jeff Lacy Wins is better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lacy was just really overhyped when Calz fought him, but it was a better win since most gave Calzahge no chance, and he embarrassed him. BUT I think Roy's win in terms of performace was better since he actually stopped him, but he still didn't KD him like Joe. But Roy's Performance did it for me. but it isn't as great in terms of legacy, because it was expected to happen and Lacy is shot. I still think Roy ko's him 4-5 years ago.

Comment

Thats why I'm sceptical even about this Roy victory. I won't be convinced he's still hot property until he beats Danny Green.

Comment

Joe took Lacy's soul

Comment

Calzaghe no doubt, Lacy had not taken a beating or torn his rotator cuff to that point. That fight could have easily been stopped before the 10th too, the difference between this Jones fight than the Calzaghe one is that Dan Birmingham was an ******* who refused to throw the towel in.

Comment

calzaghe i agree that lacy has always been easy to hit and slightly plodding but pre calzaghe he was a very dangerous fighter who hit alot quicker and therefore more powerful than he does today.

i think the schooling calzaghe gave him didn't help but the torn rotator cuff injury took that speed that lacy had. its because of theat speed that people compared him to tyson. since he lost that edge in power hes not been the same fighter and i think the versions that taylor and RJJ fought were not as good as the one calzaghe fought.

also in the calz fight lacy shouldn't have been allowed to see the 11th round, i voted for calz.

Comment

Working...
            X