Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly how dumb the elites believe we are...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no "anti-racist movement". It's all envy-based Marxist drivel where some groups are supposed to be violently reigned in because they're "rich" by rampaging heroes who will achieve liberation through overbreeding and graffiti (liberation from what exactly since most of them live off of the taxes paid by the rich?).

It has no relation whatsoever to the classical definition of race or racism.

It's a crude association saying that if you work hard enough to leave wealth for your children, you are committing a sin we conveniently shoved into the lexicon a few years ago called "privilege".

This is of course associated with non-backwards ethnic groups since they're the ones with intellectual and parental traditions and idiots confuse this for some kind of institutional oppression.
    Last edited by ////; 09-26-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Define credible links. As in state approved?? I used google, clicked on everything and went from there. The state isn't going to tell you they lied to you bro. You're not going to find answers in a science book if the science book is the one lying to you.

I don't eat land meat because of gmo and Monsanto. It's harder to manipulate wild fish and sea food than meat grown on farms.

Monsanto is behind agent orange.
      Okay just give me the links you have. I will see where it goes from there.
      What do you fear about GMOs?
      I read the thread about Agent Orange. Monsanto and some other companies manufacture it then the government used it in the Vietnam war, right?

Comment

In slow motion?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Okay just give me the links you have. I will see where it goes from there.
          What do you fear about GMOs?
          I read the thread about Agent Orange. Monsanto and some other companies manufacture it then the government used it in the Vietnam war, right?
          More importantly it was the topic of the great R.E.M. song 'Orange Crush'

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I will soon have a listen.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Look baby Tago jr. Tell me about math. What field most interests you.

For me it's metric tensors

Sup
                Congrats on finally learning how to properly tag someone mate.

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                  Congrats on finally learning how to properly tag someone mate.

Well done.
                  Yet you have failed to talk about your fav field of mathematics.
                  What are the school's failing to teach?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Define credible links. As in state approved?? I used google, clicked on everything and went from there. The state isn't going to tell you they lied to you bro. You're not going to find answers in a science book if the science book is the one lying to you.

I don't eat land meat because of gmo and Monsanto. It's harder to manipulate wild fish and sea food than meat grown on farms.

Monsanto is behind agent orange.
                    Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    most salmon is now GMO, grown in fish farms. the ocean grown natural salmon is swimming in a sea filled with mercury, I'm not sure which is worse to eat. I wouldn't be too surprised to find out one of the reasons we're getting so dumb is because of mercury poisoning, it would explain the national obsession with the kardassians

Comment

I don't know , but they know the masses are lazy as **** and cuz of that, we don't matter

Comment

Working...
                      X