No announcement yet.

How the hell do you look like Areola during the weigh ins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell do you look like Areola during the weigh ins

if you're a serious athlete that actually trains like a serious athlete? It's a shame and disrespectful to yourself and your fans to look like that, and not put your all into your sport, and make your fans proud of you.

He should be a damn shame of himself. No one can tell me that's just how his body is. No. If you take your diet serious, and train like a high level athlete, you WON'T look like that. ****ing slob just eats burritos and Mexican food all day or something.

Wtf does he do, go to buffets between training sessions? Jesus Christ, he should be ashamed of himself. No discipline having fat ****.

People will make excuses and say he had 2-3 weeks, but he looks like that regardless. 2 week camp or 2 month camp it doesn't matter. He doesn't care about boxing.

Comment

I dont get it either, if thats how he looks after a training camp..how does he look before?

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        People will make excuses and say he had 2-3 weeks, but he looks like that regardless. 2 week camp or 2 month camp it doesn't matter. He doesn't care about boxing.
        Agree. He doesn't respect the sport, and I bet his trainer can't stand his fat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
          I dont get it either, if thats how he looks after a training camp..how does he look before?
          He has rolls on rolls on rolls. No athlete should ever look like that. I've seen chubby fighters, but he's beyond chubby. He's legit like 40% body fat. Hes a fat slob that doesn't deserve to have any fans.

Comment

The guy is a complete failure. Shows up at his heaviest for the Vitali Klitschko fight. Then gets in shape and drops the weight just for Tune-up bouts and fights against bums.

And now he is back to being a slob for another Heavyweight Title fight. Talk about wrong timing.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              I found a photo taken of him just before the training camp started.

Comment

Hope this guy retires. He's a warrior, but I'm getting sick and tired of having to watch his taco **** flop around in super slow mo HD.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  The guy is a complete failure. Shows up at his heaviest for the Vitali Klitschko fight. Then gets in shape and drops the weight just for Tune-up bouts and fights against bums.

And now he is back to being a slob for another Heavyweight Title fight. Talk about wrong timing.
                  He doesn't have the discipline to be a champion. He's only known because people hoped he would be a great Mexican HW, but he's too much of a lazy fat ****ing loser.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                    Hope this guy retires. He's a warrior, but I'm getting sick and tired of having to watch his taco **** flop around in super slow mo HD.
                    Bahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                    X