Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 4 favorite PACMAN Moments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waaah they're making fun of Pacquiao again! Waaahhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Pacquiao's brother's "it's not a blow blow, it's good pants" is one of my favourite moments too.

"So you feel that you weren't treated fairly here tonight?"
      "Yeah, i feel good"

First time I've seen that lol

Comment

Now, getting back to reality:

1. Beating Barrera when people couldn't even pronounce his name

2. Reconfiguring Margys face

3. Beating Oscar when everyone said the fight was a farce

4. Out boxing and then out brawling Bradley

Comment

The look on Floyd's face when he felt he wasn't sure he won the fight with Pac before the announcement who won. Since he knew deep inside he didn't do enough to win it, but luckily Vegas saves his ass again. PRICELESS!

And he had to say to his father Floyd senior I tried my best, ' I TRIED'

PRICELESS!

Comment

Man, there are a lot of people on this forum who just spend day after day **** talking fighters, whether it's Manny, Floyd or whoever, who are more successful than they can ever dream of. Perhaps it's insecurity. I'm not sure. Anyway, you all tune in to watch the fights so it doesn't matter. As far as my favorite Manny moments, I don't know. There are a bunch throughout his career.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
              Man, there are a lot of people on this forum who just spend day after day **** talking fighters, whether it's Manny, Floyd or whoever, who are more successful than they can ever dream of. Perhaps it's insecurity. I'm not sure. Anyway, you all tune in to watch the fights so it doesn't matter. As far as my favorite Manny moments, I don't know. There are a bunch throughout his career.
              But to most it's more off they just love exposing a fraud. The undeserving shall never taste sweet nectar. A fluke win is a fluke win is a fluke win. It's just is..

If you earn it you are praised, if you don't.. You' don't deserve it.. simple really. It will haunt you till you walk the earth.

Those kinds, like lance Armstrong. Should be heckled not praised.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-07-2016, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                But to most it's more off they just love exposing a fraud. The undeserving shall never taste sweet nectar. A fluke win is a fluke win is a fluke win. It's just is..

If you earn it you are praised, if you don't.. You' don't deserve it.. simple really. It will haunt you till you walk the earth.

Those kinds, like lance Armstrong. Should be heckled not praised.

I was hoping for a simple list like I provided. My favorite PAC moments.
                But I leave my threads open. But could you just give your top 4 moments?
                A list from 1 to 4. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
                  I really liked seeing DLH quitting on his stool.

To DLH's credit, he says PAC was too fast for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    The look on Floyd's face when he felt he wasn't sure he won the fight with Pac before the announcement who won. Since he knew deep inside he didn't do enough to win it, but luckily Vegas saves his ass again. PRICELESS!

And he had to say to his father Floyd senior I tried my best, ' I TRIED'

PRICELESS!

That's from the Canelo fight smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      Now, getting back to reality:

1. Beating Barrera when people couldn't even pronounce his name

2. Reconfiguring Margys face

3. Beating Oscar when everyone said the fight was a farce

4. Out boxing and then out brawling Bradley
                      Great list!!

I rate the Oscar azz whipping a Kodak moment!! Hahahahahaha!!

De la fishnets was an azz clown!!

Comment

Working...
                      X