Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ross 'The Boss' Thompson roasts Fernando Vargas: 'You're washed up, slow, punchy'...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross 'The Boss' Thompson roasts Fernando Vargas: 'You're washed up, slow, punchy'...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_n4LxP8LBo

Regarding the reignited beef with Fernando Vargas, Ross Thompson said,

"Yeah, you won the fight but I won the war, because at the end of the day I can speak good, I can walk around here good, I still got my reflexes."

"I can still actually throw my hands in the ring. I still got my speed and everything."

Thompson talked to Vargas on Facebook. It got ugly. Ross told him,

"I said, 'What you got? You're washed up. You're slow. You're all punchy.' "

"Man, you can't even speak good."

"I said, Let's get in the ring and do it again. [Vargas] said, 'Nah.' "

Thompson also talked about how he was friends with Vargas' wife Martha on Facebook. lol Watch the video; it's funny.
    Last edited by punchr; 03-18-2016, 05:32 PM.

Fu cking Dontae's boxing. Dude is a tool. I did want to hear what Ross Thompson had to say, but dude is using a Walmart equipment to record this sh it and the video isn't even audible. Pathetic. If you are going to try and be in a business where you are going to interview people at least have the proper equipment when interviewing. It was prolly a decent interview but damn you have to concentrate hard to understand and hear what is being said.

If you are going to use sh it equipment at least include a transcript on whats being said.

Comment

You too late hombre.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=705358

Comment

Cool share bro!! BUMPPP!!! Watching it right now.

Comment

Who knows how things are now? Talk is cheap. Vargas will always be remembered as a hell of a fighter who never quit. Nobody will ever remember Thompson except perhaps as a guy Vargas defeated.

Comment

Working...
          X