No announcement yet.

ESPN P4P Rankings: Floyd Mayweather JR Number 1 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
    Makes sense, I agree although it seems like it was based more on Pacquiao's performance rather than Floyd's.
    are you kidding me? Floyd Dominated Marquez, Shane and Ortiz

while pac looked like a lost puppy against a shot-to-**** Mosley and got dominated by Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Then why is his P4P status so closely linked to Floyd..? It seems Pacs standing has a little too much to do with what Floyd is doing than what Manny has done. In this case its changing not based on what Pac did, but what he couldnt do against JMM. The same thing he couldnt do... again...
      Not sure what you are getting at here, but Pac has been beating, the likes of Cotto, Clottey, SMM, Margarito in shutouts, and Floyd hasnt done much of late.

While Floyd was considered p4p no1 on paper, Pac was doing more, and now FLoyd has retired, there is no change, Pac is still doing more.
      Its like Floyd is stretching his run out for as long as he can by long periods of inactivity. It even worked for Fedor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
        OMG! A list based on hypothetical and Subjective context, having their own choice at Number one?!?

Say it ain't so?!
        After seeing "ESPN: Floyd is a coward" every day for however long from certain ****s, not to mention the way they quote it was taken out of context, it feels kinda good to be able to rub this "hypothetical and subjective" list in some faces.

It seems that eyes are being opened finally, both in the mainstream media and the mainstream casual viewer. Even some pac****s are starting to realize what "the flo*os" have known for so long now.

Im enjoying every minute of it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Not sure what you are getting at here, but Pac has been beating, the likes of Cotto, Clottey, SMM, Margarito in shutouts, and Floyd hasnt done much of late.

While Floyd was considered p4p no1 on paper, Pac was doing more, and now FLoyd has retired, there is no change, Pac is still doing more.
          Its like Floyd is stretching his run out for as long as he can by long periods of inactivity. It even worked for Fedor.
          You do understand its not so much how many fights, but who, when, etc..?

Its like the saying “You can fool all the people half the time, and half the people all the time.”

Not all of us are content with being fooled. Some people would take offense. Many are realizing now that they have been fooled. Eyes are being opened.

Fool.

Comment

After seeing "ESPN: Floyd is a coward" every day for however long from certain ****s, not to mention the way they quote it was taken out of context, it feels kinda good to be able to rub this "hypothetical and subjective" list in some faces.

It seems that eyes are being opened finally, both in the mainstream media and the mainstream casual viewer. Even some pac****s are starting to realize what "the flo*os" have known for so long now.

Well, you would. Seeing as you have an invested emotional agenda in this tiresome tale.

The rest of us just want to see a fight.

You go on about PPV Numbers, and whatever some hack Journalist at ESPN say though....

I'm glad fights are being fought through paragraphs featured in Articles and not in the ring; It's so good for boxing.

Comment

Good that manny will be the underdog when he fights against Floyd

Comment

Just because Floyd is the best doesnt mean he isnt a coward. ESPN never said Floyd isnt the best, they said hes a coward which he is. Nothing changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
                  Well, you would. Seeing as you have an invested emotional agenda in this tiresome tale.

The rest of us just want to see a fight.

You go on about PPV Numbers, and whatever some hack Journalist at ESPN say though....

I'm glad fights are being fought through paragraphs featured in Articles and not in the ring; It's so good for boxing.
                  I do neither, I merely comment on posted topics, that is why Im here after all. Why are you here? In fact I dont recall ever posting much on topics regarding ppv numbers...

And lol, at emotional agenda coming from a guy who seems in some way upset.

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  Just because Floyd is the best doesnt mean he isnt a coward. ESPN never said Floyd isnt the best, they said hes a coward which he is. Nothing changed.
                  Could you please provide me with that full quote? Cause the one I remember seeing from the speaker on ESPN clearly states that if what they think is happening is happening then the tard speaking thinks Floyd is a coward. Obviously it is coming to light that what the tard thought was happening is not whats actually happening so...

I know you dont care either way, you will hate till you cant hate no more, but you cant ignore the shift in mainstream opinion.

Comment

I'm in favor of that

Comment

Right choice. Floyd deserves to be #1 after that shitstorm that Manny pulled on Saturday. Watch the tards in Pacland get all pissy after this.

Comment

Working...
                      X