Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb reporter tells Bernard Hopkins to his face: Kovalev whopped your ass! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i must be missing the part where bhop humiliated the reporter

he stuttered for a good 30 seconds about how a whoopin is a beating but a beating aint a whoopin but a whoopin lasts longer because you see a beating dont beat a good old fashioned whoopin (he got his ass handed to him for 12 rounds)

then brought up that he has lots of money

if we didn't know that was a famous boxer the video would be titled "timid guy interviews crackhead"

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Anyway I don't think Hopkins took a whooping, he just got dominated. What Paulie Malignaggi got against Shawn Porter, now that was a whooping.
      I disagree. Porter/Malignaggi was a demolition.

Comment

B-Hop and the reporter got their asses whipped, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post

he stuttered for a good 30 seconds about how a whoopin is a beating but a beating aint a whoopin but a whoopin lasts longer because you see a beating dont beat a good old fashioned whoopin (he got his ass handed to him for 12 rounds)

if we didn't know that was a famous boxer the video would be titled "timid guy interviews crackhead"
          You should probably just come out and admit that you're a bigot already. There's more shame in it if you keep it hidden 24/7. You're in every BHop, Broner, Floyd, and Ward threads just talking major ****. Something about them rubs you the wrong way. I wonder what it could be...

Comment

Classic Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by nerd slapper View Post

YEAH!!!!
              bwop Hahahahahahahahahah!!!

Comment

Working...
              X