Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Believes Chavez Will End Up With Robert Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying with Roach or not, he will have to put in the hard work for it to mean anything. Roach did improve him at first, so I think JR is able to input new information and give things a full effort until his ADHD takes hold after 10 fights or so. It would be interesting though as I'm sure Garcia has his own ideas on how to beat Sergio after seeing him up close training many times.

Comment

garcia and roach have immense respect for each other, most likely garcia takes in chavez, jr. we'll then see how good chavez, jr. really is. he might turn out to be the most protected bum in the entire history of the sport

Comment

Young man just wants to smoke weed in his boxers all day, wha's wrong with that?
        $hiii it if I had that silly money that's what I'd do all the time as well.

Comment

You sure you don't already?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Garcia is going to find rios and Jr devouring Taco Bell and smoking a joint in the back of the gym, daily
            hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Comment

Garcia is going to find rios and Jr devouring Taco Bell and smoking a joint in the back of the gym, daily
              ^^^^^^^This made me LOL pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0
                would love to see Chavez fight Martinez w/ Garcia in his corner. I think Chavez Jr. may stop Martinez in the rematch
                obsessed much?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  poor Roach look what he has been reduced to just to stay relevant.

but Garcia + Chavez jr = Unbeatable.
                  No way. Chavez Jr. is the problem. Not whoever is training him. His work ethic is laughable. He is not his dad, and will never be. He definitely possesses some of the genetic gifts, but the spoiled son of a legend doesn't have the hunger and never will.

If I was Roach, I'd like to think I would have been proactive and just cut him loose.

Comment

I think Garcia will be a good match for him but jr. has to change.

Comment

Six months ago, you posted "Chavez Jr is the next Hagler, you heard it here first". What happened?

The real problem with Jr is that no one taught him any defence or how to effectively use the jab. Neither of these things are a strong suit in any of Garcias fighters, so I don't think replacing Roach with Garcia will be an improvement

Comment

Working...
                      X