Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Disputes Arum's Statements Regarding MGM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares! Let GBP and TR fight it out and in the meantime we as fans should not be complaining cause we get 2 fights on one night. Throw inundercards and its easy a 5-6 hour night of boxing. Hell yeah! A major fight night is coming so quit ur whining

Comment

Why are people *****ing and moaning about dueling shows on the same date?
      Its has happened many many times. Hbo and showtime do it a lot. Maybe not 2 ppv's but regular shows yes. It does not hurt boxing at all.

Only way it would hurt boxing is if it were mayweather vs someone on hbo ppv and pacquaio vs someone on showtime ppv. Then people would have a a leg to stand on regarding "hurting boxing" comments.

Watch chavez vs martinez and pvr canelo vs lopez and watch it all back to back. That's a great night

Comment

Wait, Lopez vs. Canelo got PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
          You do realise you are posting on boxing scene?
          of course but there are some quality people still left on here although I do get your point lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            There was no way of knowing back then that Bob "Chief Marinator" Arum would actually make the fight against Sergio.

Hell, even right now I won't believe it until I see Chavez Jr. set foot in the ring.
            well he books a date
            gets Steve Wynn to assist on getting everything together
            secures the T&M through Wynn

all before anything GBP does

I would say that was a good indicator

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              please tell me that you scored rios - abril for rios.

edit :
              i should note that i respect you greatly and love your radio show and i'm only poking fun

best boxing program out there. leave it in the ring is damn good too, but montoya talking about himself and behaving unprofessionally and like a child rubs me the wrong way, and that's honestly about 25% of their programming these days.
              thank you!

and I have no comment lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gera View Post
                Wait, Lopez vs. Canelo got PPV?
                no ts showtime and the main event to a quadruple header

Comment

Does Schaefer know how to answer question without saying BULL**** and i don't give a S*** over and over?

Comment

Originally posted by Machingo69 View Post
                    As the business man that I am, I have to give Bob Arum props. Arum is an old school ruthless business man that takes no prisoners. Schaefer is talking about relationship and blah blah blah but at the end of the day, it's all about the bottom line. Arum may have pissed a lot of people off but his events are massive and everyone makes a **** load of money ant thats why they will always continue to do business with him.

Arum and Schaefer are from two different generations. Everytime Arum and Schaefer have beef, Arum gives a pretty good spin or explanation while Schaefer screams insults like a b*tch on the rag. Arum is gonna wipe the floor with GBP on this event. Schaefer just got owned.
                    Yep, even though Arum is slime, that is real talk.

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Who cares! Let GBP and TR fight it out and in the meantime we as fans should not be complaining cause we get 2 fights on one night. Throw inundercards and its easy a 5-6 hour night of boxing. Hell yeah! A major fight night is coming so quit ur whining
                    2 events in the same city that will probably be at the SAME TIME! Don't get the fuzzy math......

Comment

Nice to hear it from somebody who has dealt with Arum intimately.

Arum is full of ****. Word.

Comment

Working...
                      X