No announcement yet.

Compulsary religious education in schools

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a problem.

I'd 5 star it with all of my alts, as well. But I don't want to go too **** on you right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Wicca is nothing like what you're imagining it to be, son.

It only became demonized as a "witch Religion" after the start of the 2nd thousand years of Christianity.

Back in the first 1,000 years, it wasn't uncommon for Catholic priests to pull "double duty" and also serve as Wiccan Priests.

There's none of that voodoo type **** in it that you see depicted in movies. It's a very basic Religion that has a strong emphasis on the healing properties of herbs and other such natural resources.

And it's widely practiced. Much more widely than Satanism, anyway. Hence the reason I included it in my list.
      and wasnt the whole witch thing just a some girls that would stir giant vats of stuff consisting of night shade and other hallucinogens with their brooms then have a little alone time with their brooms then run around the country side seeing things. nothing to do with the wiccian school of thought

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem View Post
        and wasnt the whole witch thing just a some girls that would stir giant vats of stuff consisting of night shade and other hallucinogens with their brooms then have a little alone time with their brooms then run around the country side seeing things.
        With their **** out. Don't forget that.

Not a problem.

I'd 5 star it with all of my alts, as well. But I don't want to go too **** on you right now.
        It's not gay if the lights are out.

Comment

and wasnt the whole witch thing just a some girls that would stir giant vats of stuff consisting of night shade and other hallucinogens with their brooms then have a little alone time with their brooms then run around the country side seeing things. nothing to do with the wiccian school of thought
          You are correct.

Christianity and Wicca leaned heavily upon one another for the first thousand years of Christianity.

But the fallout came when the second thousand years started, and Christians started seeing a "plateau effect" in their number of new converts. so in order to recruit more converts to their side, they set out to demonize any opposing Religions.

Wicca was one of those.

Truth be told though ; I think Wicca is inherently ******ed, and gay. Every Wiccan I've ever met always talks up the benefits of herbal remedies and whatnot, but when their ass got sick, they were the first one in line at the drug store to pick up modern medications.

I just mentioned it because I would want this "program" to be all inclusive, leaving no Religion with a modeate following out in the cold.

Afterall, that's where understanding really begins, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

It's not gay if the lights are out.
            1.) It'd be much more appealing to me if they did indeed do that. For some reason, chicks who are into that whole "Wiccan" thing are usually very attractive.

2.) Hit the lights then, ****. :wank:

Comment

Meh, I'd rather be the geek drawing giant robot's in the back of class, and hit the tech boom back in the late 90's. But to each their own.

Comment

and wasnt the whole witch thing just a some girls that would stir giant vats of stuff consisting of night shade and other hallucinogens with their brooms then have a little alone time with their brooms then run around the country side seeing things.
                Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                On second thought that dosnt sound too bad.

Comment

Religious Education in my childhood schools was a joke
                  I always wondered if it actually bored kids out of following Christianity.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                    Religious Education in my childhood schools was a joke
                    I always wondered if it actually bored kids out of following Christianity.
                    I'd follow you into the depth's of hell. Grab your hand, and pull you out of that sumbitch. Not in a gay way. But because you my dude, and that's just how a cracka roll's. You underdig, sahab?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      I'd follow you into the depth's of hell. Grab your hand, and pull you out of that sumbitch. Not in a gay way. But because you my dude, and that's just how a cracka roll's. You underdig, sahab?
                      If there's no intertwining fingers involved, I'm coo.

Comment

Working...
                      X