No announcement yet.

Andre Ward should fight on the undercard of Chavez Jr vs Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward should fight on the undercard of Chavez Jr vs Froch

He needs the exposure since people are forgetting who he is...

He needs a good payday too, he can feature on the main event with the two A sides of the super middleweight division, Ward would make a good B side and would be a decent addition to the undercard.

It would go some way towards earning a shot at the PPV kings of 168, whether the winner is Froch or Chavez Jr...

I believe Ward will get his shot, he just needs to put in work and do his bit in fighting on these undercards

Or the week before or after the fight

Comment

hahah ward is too stubborn for that, but wouldnt that be something the better fighter fighting on the undercard of a guy he schooled... but serves him right for being a greedy boring sack of ****

Comment

No, That is Utter Disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          No, That is Utter Disrespect.
          Hes hurting for a paycheck and he has no skills but boxing and he cant even do that right so he better not start getting picky, you cant be picky when you have a family to feed, he better thank god that Froch would even allow him to be on the undercard but Froch is good people so I dont think he will mind throwing him a pitty paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
            Hes hurting for a paycheck and he has no skills but boxing and he cant even do that right so he better not start getting picky, you cant be picky when you have a family to feed, he better thank god that Froch would even allow him to be on the undercard but Froch is good people so I dont think he will mind throwing him a pitty paycheck.
            Andre Ward has more skills than most boxers. Only Mayweather and Rigo have more skills than Ward.

Comment

Working...
            X