No announcement yet.

Rigo-Donaire is Finally ON!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigo-Donaire is Finally ON!

After a series of false starts, accusations of "ducking" and all manner of bullshit, this fight is finally ON! The Caribe Productions and VADA testing issues threatened to derail this show. I'm so relieved that Guillermo did everything needed to make this fight happen. Hats off to both fighters!

WAR RIGO!!!

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    After a series of false starts, accusations of "ducking" and all manner of bullshit, this fight is finally ON! The Caribe Productions and VADA testing issues threatened to derail this show. I'm so relieved that Guillermo did everything needed to make this fight happen. Hats off to both fighters!

WAR RIGO!!!
    He'll yeah war rigo!!!!!!!!!

Comment

cant wait for this fight!!

Comment

Or is it now?

This fight will be on for me when/if I'm sitting ringside and both guys have hit each other.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

It's a start but after all these fights being cancelled I'll be holding my breath until fight night. There is a risk that Rigo might be using PEDs because he delayed signing the agreement as long as possible so lets hope the tests don't turn out to be positive. Not saying he's a cheat, but his actions have been a little suspicious because they verbally agreed on VADA testing a long time ago right at the beginning of the negotiations.

Nonito is one of the few boxers who has year round drug testing so everyone who fights him must take the test. Rigo and his team knew that a long time ago so why the delay? Just makes you wonder. But hey, it could all be a publicity stunt to help hype the fight even more - who knows..

Comment

This is one of the bigger fights that hardcore fans have been clamoring for. Hopefully we have at least a couple of more biggies in our future for 2013! (Although I must admit, I'm happy enough with this one that it might just tide me over 'til 2014. lol)

Comment

Can't wait for this. Glad to see Rigo get the opportunity on the big stage. Hoping that he knocks off Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                It's a start but after all these fights being cancelled I'll be holding my breath until fight night. There is a risk that Rigo might be using PEDs because he delayed signing the agreement as long as possible so lets hope the tests don't turn out to be positive. Not saying he's a cheat, but his actions have been a little suspicious because they verbally agreed on VADA testing a long time ago right at the beginning of the negotiations.

Nonito is one of the few boxers who has year round drug testing so everyone who fights him must take the test. Rigo and his team knew that a long time ago so why the delay? Just makes you wonder. But hey, it could all be a publicity stunt to help hype the fight even more - who knows..
                The bold is untrue. This is the first time Donaire has demanded one of his opponents agree to the same VADA testing he takes. Everyone else had the option, which none agreed to, as far as I know. Rigo signed within a reasonable time, as the VADA agreement he received wasn't in Spanish. It was reasonable that the man want to read a legal document in his own language. Regardless...the fight is on!

Comment

Donaire by 9th round KO !!! Rigo will aquit himself well but does not have the power to keep Donaire off of him.

Comment

From AngrySenselessCuban from last night: "NoRigo Duckaire strike again". Please enjoy a large helping of Crow. I hope you fuking choke on it a$$hole.

Comment

Working...
                    X