Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II at 154 makes more sense right now. than the other 2 options.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    Question for the cotto fanboys. Does cottos win against margarito count? because cotto fought tony at a catchweight and drained him?
    I'm definitely not a Cotto fan and I absolutely hate catchweights... but draining Margacheato is not half as bad as using Plaster Wraps. He got what he deserved by being drained by Pac and by Cotto in the rematch. Without the wraps Margacheato is **** when fighting the elite... Shane proved that.

Comment

This Cotto fight is already a close chapter on Pac's career. The only people who wants this fight are his haters and the Cotto stans who until now couldn't accept that their boy was beaten black and blue, and became Pac's b!tch for 8 rounds..

If this fight is goin' to happen is because of the money.. Legacy wise, Pac is better off avenging his only official loss since 2005 against Bradley, close the chapter with Marquez, and go all out against a fight with Floyd...After that he can ****ing retire and continue his career (whatever that is) outside boxing...

Cotto, geezz I cant believe people still want this ***** after 2009...

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Question for the cotto fanboys. Does cottos win against margarito count? because cotto fought tony at a catchweight and drained him?
        It was not a CW they fought at 154 , Cotto wanted 150 Margo knew he cant make it and refused , dont know where you Pac ******s get your facts from , must be some BS flying arounds Pacs fantasy island .

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Even though Pacquiao wins again, there's no way he would take the challenge. He's scared of letting Cotto come in at 154. Floyd let Cotto come in at 154 knowing he himself won't be able to make 154, he only made 150, and despite this didn't ask a for a catchweight. But Pacquiao's motto is, if I can't make the weight, you can't either.
          classic ***** lol!!!!!!! can i sig this?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            The point your missing is that you look better , you look faster , you appear to punch harder , your stamina appears to be more ,, because your opponent is not at his best , thats the issue , Cotto Oscar and Hatton ALL had issues that WILL and DID lower there performance , you are not giving that any weight , you are saying it was all Pac and how good Pac was , but what doesnt gell is in Pacs other fights he was not near impressive as those 3 , doesnt that raise a flag with you or at the very least make you ask questions ?
            Just because you can't tell the difference between perception and reality doesn't mean that I can't. I have acknowledged that Cotto wasnt allowed to be at his most comfortable weight. My 1st post here acknowledges just that. Cotto may have been a bit drained or whatever, but he was still a live dog in that fight. Cotto was not a zombie in that fight ala DLH. I would say the Cotto of that fight would've beaten Bradley last Saturday night. Cotto was able to inflict damage to Pacquiao which is something that Bradley could not do, yet Pacquiao was much more aggressive against Cotto than he was against Bradley. He walked through Cotto's power and pressured him for the entire fight. He obviously didn't have the stamina to pressure Bradley in the same way even though he didn't have to worry about Bradley's power. Bradley never hurt Pacquiao but Cotto busted his ear drum. You're the one being closeminded here not I. You're saying that Pacquiao is the same guy, and that the change in his performances is all about the circumstances. That's nonsense, Pacquiao is clearly not the same guy even while the circumstances that you speak of did play a factor. He wasn't even as explosive or aggressive in the 3rd Marquez fight as he was in the previous 2 bouts.

Comment

Pacquiao didn't want Cotto@154 before I doubt he going to want him now...Pacquiao-Marquez cuatro that's what I want to see!

Comment

Working...
              X