No announcement yet.

Screw Chris Weidman & UFC 153 haters!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw Chris Weidman & UFC 153 haters!

Im having a ton of fun schooling 153 haters since its a good card since nog vs herman and glover vs his opponent cant think of his name are guranteed slugfests, erik silva will probably knock out fitch not to mention bonnar always comes to fightand believe it or not bonnar is the most qualified at this point. WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?

Rampage and hendo are hurt. Bader and vera are probably medically suspended and mentally unfit after being brutally stopped. Thiago silva tho i love him is 1-3-1 in his last 5 even tho all the fights were top 10 guys. Machida trains with him and gustaffson and shogun are fighting for a title shot next, franklin and forrest still probably cry at night after their losses and the only person left is rashad who was probably offered but wouldnt fight the best fighter in the world right now on a months notice might ve been out of shape too. Who else is there?

Just read an article on mmajunkie that hes soooooo disapointed anderson took this fight against bonnar. Im so tired of his crying.

Bonnar is the most qualified especially on a nice winning streak before the layoff. Plus Silva said he'd only fight at light heavyweight on short notice and hes fighting the best option and i appreciate it.

2. WHO THE FUCCCCK IS CHRIS WEIDMAN? Dude beats C level guys then puts on a horrible performance against maia on short notice who is at 170 now and no longer relevant at 185. Arguably lost that fight and if he beat maia 2-3 years ago somebody might give a fucccck. Then he beats munoz who is totally overrated by dana white top 3 guy my ass he was top 10 but munoz always folds to wrestling equals especially if you have alil power which weidman showed. But even kendall grove neutralized his wrestling and almost knocked munoz out he just has a worse chin.

Munoz is a good win dont get me wrong but to have one decent win like that and constantly cry that silva owes him something is absolutely ridiculous. Especially in another junkie article claiming he was offered belfort and belcher but turned it down because the ufc told him too(like how the hell does that work when they offer the fights?)

Its smart for silva to fight gsp or at 205 because nobody unquestionably deserves a shot and it gives a guy like weidman a chance too beat a bisping, stann, belfort or belcher to actually earn a shot and draw interest. Yes all of them are booked now but early next year he could fight them on fox as a #1 contender fight. But damn this crying is ridiculous especially after a terrible fight vs maia and one decent win against munoz on fuel tv which god knows how many people actually saw that fight live to begin with.

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
    Im having a ton of fun schooling 153 haters since its a good card since nog vs herman and glover vs his opponent cant think of his name are guranteed slugfests, erik silva will probably knock out fitch not to mention bonnar always comes to fightand believe it or not bonnar is the most qualified at this point. WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?
    Sounds fantastic.

Comment

Fabio Maldonado sue me. When do you ever post here and i dont see you proving wrong the facts i just laid out. Who is a better opponent then bonnar whos actually available and more qualified to fight Silva at 205?

And Fabio Maldonado has been in nothing but wars since hes been with UFC his fight with kingsbury was epic. Glover looks beastly too if anybodys watched him before the UFC he was the first to lay out Sokojodu and if wasnt for visa issues would been a top 10 LHW at this point by now and Rampage tho he will always be my favoritr was not a sure win at this point after Bader beat him. Fabio and Glover are the future of LHW why not havr them in the spotlight of a Anderson Silva card, both love to trade bombs itll be a sick fight while it lasts.

How is this card garbage compared to other crappy cards we were fed this year? Their all match ups guranteed to be exciting besides if Fitch can take silva down before he gets hit. And i actually consider myself a fan of his you never hear me call him LNP. Fitch vs Alves 2, Pierce and BJ werent boring imo he constantly worked position and submissions even had exchanges with alvesand survived pierce last barrage when he was hurt, and trashed BJ in round 3.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Fabio Maldonado sue me. When do you ever post here and i dont see you proving wrong the facts i just laid out. Who is a better opponent then bonnar whos actually available and more qualified to fight Silva at 205?

And Fabio Maldonado has been in nothing but wars since hes been with UFC his fight with kingsbury was epic. Glover looks beastly too if anybodys watched him before the UFC he was the first to lay out Sokojodu and if wasnt for visa issues would been a top 10 LHW at this point by now and Rampage tho he will always be my favoritr was not a sure win at this point after Bader beat him. Fabio and Glover are the future of LHW why not havr them in the spotlight of a Anderson Silva card, both love to trade bombs itll be a sick fight while it lasts.

How is this card garbage compared to other crappy cards we were fed this year? Their all match ups guranteed to be exciting besides if Fitch can take silva down before he gets hit. And i actually consider myself a fan of his you never hear me call him LNP. Fitch vs Alves 2, Pierce and BJ werent boring imo he constantly worked position and submissions even had exchanges with alvesand survived pierce last barrage when he was hurt, and trashed BJ in round 3.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don't think Silva-Bonnar is a great fight, but it's not bad as a late replacement and should be entertaining while it lasts.

Weidman to me is deserving of a shot at some point but the winner of Stann-Bisping will deserve one more.

Comment

Working...
          X