Comments Thread For: Dulorme To Receive WBC's Top Ranking at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    lol this guy.
    he's puerto rican by nationality. that's his choice he made it.

Comment

I like Dulorme but he isn't a contender, he's a damn prospect he shouldn't be number 1 ranked anything based on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        but he's good though, so he can't be puerto rican to them.

Comment

Did I miss something here? Why are people saying Dulorme isn't Puerto Rican?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
            No matter what you say he is Puerto Rican even if is not by blood.
            No he isnt

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
            slowly but surely we see the little red, green, white midget haters popping their heads out.
            reported...

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            No he isn't

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Did I miss something here? Why are people saying Dulorme isn't Puerto Rican?
            he's Dominican and trying to tap into the PR fan base... which is smart
            but he's not a real Puerto Rican

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              he's Dominican and trying to tap into the PR fan base... which is smart
              but he's not a real Puerto Rican
              Wtf I did not know this. His parents are PR and he was born in DR or what?

Comment

Dulorme was born in the Collectivité de Saint-Martin (Collectivity of St. Martin), the French section of the island of Saint Martin. His family later moved to the Dominican Republic and eventually settled in Puerto Rico. He began boxing at an early age, winning Golden Gloves tournaments in Saint Martin, Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. According to Dulorme, his amateur record was 140-2.[1]
                You giving me wrong info here Maniac!

So he's actually from Collectivité de Saint-Martin but claims to be PR cause that's where he settled down at... I don't see anything wrong with that. He did live in DR but ended up in PR.

Comment

(brewing thread)...seeing that only Mexican posters bring up the nationality topic...

Comment

How is it that you would say some dumb stuff like Garcia is Puerto Rican and not Dulorme lol....

I understand what youre trying to say buddy, but Dulorme is 10x more puerto rican than Garcia will EVER be.

Now as to the main topic, why are people surprised by this? its the wbc, i'm just surpised theyre giving an undeserving top stop to somebody other than a mexican. Sulaiman is pretty biased.

Comment

Odd move.

But not too bad, considering Dulorme has shown very good talent, and alot of potential to be the next great PR star.

They need to step up his comp after his next fight. Maybe Matthew Hatton?

The kid is definitely ready.

Comment

Working...
                      X