Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With Dedication Could Of Juan Guzman Been A ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Dedication Could Of Juan Guzman Been A ATG?

???
    ???
    ???

Hahahahaha.

Comment

lol

You are joking, right?

Comment

I'm sure Funeka is also P4P, "with dedication".

Comment

woulda, coulda, shoulda

and I was a huge fan of his, but he never had the passion to be a fighter

and it's Joan Guzman by the way

Comment

not atg but certainly long reign on p4p lists.
            btw, i would rather see a guzman pac fight then pac mosley, and i am being serious

Comment

The only way you can put "ATG" and "Joan Guzman" in the same sentence is in the following way:

"Juan Guzman could nor would EVR-EVER-EVER-be considered an ATG in any way whatsoever"

Comment

Not sure about Juan Guzman. But Joan Guzman could definitly have been an all time great, he has all of the tools

Comment

coulda/woulda/shoulda

guzman could've been an astronaut if he had brains.

Comment

Guzman said he was chasing Pac when both of them were 122lbs title holders. Guz (WBO), Pac.(ibf)

I cant see the logic in there. Pac was relatively unknown during this time and he was busy chasing Marco Antonio Barrera at 126. who was one of the best fighter pound for pound. Pac is not a Superstar at 122 he's just another title holder.

The closest chance he got was when he was scheduled againts Nate Campbell at 135. Guess what happened there.

Againts Funeka II, he came not a few pounds above but came in at Welterweight ( 144 ) for a Lightweight fight while having that big grin on his face.

Yeah he CUDDA, HE WUDDA and SHUDDA TOO!

Comment

Working...
                    X