No announcement yet.

**The Official LA Dodgers Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Last time the Dodgers were in Denver I watched them. The Rockies kicked them around unfortunately they lost the other two though. Im probably gonna see them play the Dodgers again later this month at Coors Field.

BTW his HypeBurg gonna be pitching for the Nats when you go?
    Nah he is still hurt no???

Comment

Padres are killing and they can barely hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pricky Ricky View Post
        Nah he is still hurt no???
        Yeah I think, but I heard he was pitching in a simulated game recently, so maybe he'll come back soon.

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
        Padres are killing and they can barely hit.
        Man I just don't know how the Fathers are doing it. I mean I know it's their pitching, but I didn't expect them to be that good. I thought it would be the Rocks, Dodgers and Giants battling for the West crown with the Padres and Diamondbacks back in the pack.

Comment

Man I just don't know how the Fathers are doing it. I mean I know it's their pitching, but I didn't expect them to be that good. I thought it would be the Rocks, Dodgers and Giants battling for the West crown with the Padres and Diamondbacks back in the pack.
          Every five years or so the Padres come out of nowhere and make the postseason. Last time was 06 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
            Every five years or so the Padres come out of nowhere and make the postseason. Last time was 06 I think.
            Look like this is that year. Unless they completely fall apart they will win the division or at least be the wildcard.

Winning the division for the Rockies is gonna be tough so Im thinking a wild card berth is more likely.

Comment

Yeah I think, but I heard he was pitching in a simulated game recently, so maybe he'll come back soon.

**** I hope so that be legit!!!

Comment

Ok so the Dodgers aren't doing so hot just now.....nice little win to break the losing streak is a positive step in the right direction......Manny needs to get his ass back asap and get back to hitting bombs.....lots to work on with the Dodgers this year.........anyone else down with the BLUE????

Honestly Manny hasn't been doing jack squat for the Dodgers. They need to trade his lazy ass. He needs to cut that Manny just being Manny **** and taking showers in the 9th inning. The true leader of that team IMO is Andre Ethier and it sucks that he doesn't get the credit he truly deserves :/. Matt Kemp is turning into Garcia Parra and batting at every single damn thing thrown at him. The relief pitchers need to step their freaking game up. Weaver, Sherrill, Troncoso and Broxton needs to stop choking during the playoffs. Trading Blake Dewitt?! :/

Yes I am very down with the Blue, just a little pissed off with the owners, our inconsistent pitching and Joe Torre with his ridiculous changes around the late innings that usually end up costing us alot of games!

Sorry I had to let off some steam!

Great win for us tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by matic21 View Post
                  Honestly Manny hasn't been doing jack squat for the Dodgers. They need to trade his lazy ass. He needs to cut that Manny just being Manny **** and taking showers in the 9th inning. The true leader of that team IMO is Andre Ethier and it sucks that he doesn't get the credit he truly deserves :/. Matt Kemp is turning into Garcia Parra and batting at every single damn thing thrown at him. The relief pitchers need to step their freaking game up. Weaver, Sherrill, Troncoso and Broxton needs to stop choking during the playoffs. Trading Blake Dewitt?! :/

Yes I am very down with the Blue, just a little pissed off with the owners, our inconsistent pitching and Joe Torre with his ridiculous changes around the late innings that usually end up costing us alot of games!

Sorry I had to let off some steam!

Great win for us tonight!
                  Atta boi.........at least I know we got some fans......can't no body get pissy at **** like that if your not a true fan!!!!!!

Comment

**** I hope so that be legit!!!
                    I would like to see him pitch too. Just getting tired of all the hype he gets.

Comment

I would like to see him pitch too. Just getting tired of all the hype he gets.
                      Well for a kid atta high school I'd say he has lived up to the hype wouldn't you??? I mean this whole best of all time HOF GOAT talk is fwuaken ridicules no doubt but the kid can throw....

I just checked the site and it won't be him pitching though......

Comment

Working...
                      X