Collapse
No announcement yet.

*NEW* Prizefighter Pics (June 3rd)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that's unrealistic, then what the hell is FNR3.

Prizefighter looks to be good and to be the second best boxing game out there. It won't be better then the VB series though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      Can already tell the game sucks by watching the gameplay who cares about screenshots anymore, they ruined a possible good game by making it unrealistic.
      If I played Madden NFL 08 it would look unrealistic too. Whereas I bet people who actually understand NFL play it like a pro.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        If I played Madden NFL 08 it would look unrealistic too. Whereas I bet people who actually understand NFL play it like a pro.
        Well it only took me to see 5 seconds of footage to see how the guys react when they got hit on Prizefighter to make me not want the game, so unrealisitic, fighters bodies dont shift crazily to one side when hit like that, all that time they put into the game and they still had to make it cartoonish, silly.

Comment

ive played Fight night 3 for xbox 360(i think it was 360)

and i like fight night 2 better.. i dont care too much about graphics.. i love FN 2.. i havent played it in forever.. im not much of a video game person tho

Comment

Originally posted by Queensdawg View Post
            ive played Fight night 3 for xbox 360(i think it was 360)

and i like fight night 2 better.. i dont care too much about graphics.. i love FN 2.. i havent played it in forever.. im not much of a video game person tho
            Yeah FN2 is much better. I have 360 FN3, and I went back to FN2, cause atleast it has a ranking system and you can work your way up. Much better.

Comment

the graphics are ****e just like the gameplay. still im lookin forward to playin another boxing game

Comment

I have a ps3.....
                I have to wait 10 months for FNR 4

Comment

It doesn't look too good. I'll probably get it anyway since ive been waiting for a boxing game for a while.

Comment

Last video I've seen of this game wasn't looking half as good as these pics. I wonder if they enhanced the graphics since then or just the pics to get people buying this game.

Comment

Or you just saw the videos in lesser quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X