Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion, which of these was Cotto's best training camp?! (Poll added)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In your honest opinion, which of these was Cotto's best training camp?! (Poll added)

What training camp do you think Cotto prepared best?!

Mosley
    Margarito 1
    Pacquaio
    Margarito 2
    Mayweather Jr

For me, it's close between Mayweather Jr and Margarito 2, and if I were to rank them from best to worst it'd look something like this:

Mayweather Jr
    Margarito 2

Mosley
    Margarito 1
    Pacquaio

Come to think of it, I think the Margarito 2 training camp must of been hardest because of the mental aspect. Having to face someone that you lost to before.
    Mosley
    3.57%
    Margarito 1
    0.00%
    Pacquaio
    3.57%
    Margarito 2
    7.14%
    Mayweather Jr
    85.71%
    Last edited by Discipline; 05-07-2012, 05:53 AM.

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
    What training camp do you think Cotto prepared best?!

Mosley
    Margarito 1
    Pacquaio
    Margarito 2
    Mayweather Jr

For me, it's close between Mayweather Jr and Margarito 2, and if I were to rank them from best to worst it'd look something like this:

Mayweather Jr
    Margarito 2

Mosley
    Margarito 1
    Pacquaio

Come to think of it, I think the Margarito 2 training camp must of been hardest because of the mental aspect. Having to face someone that you lost to before.

You know why no one replied bro?? Because you self owned your own tread, LOL!!

I say you're spot on with your assessment.

Comment

No, i can't see any agenda at all

If Cotto was walking onto Pacquiao like he was against Floyd he'd have eaten hundreds of shots and gotten stopped again. Does that prove Pacquaio is better than Floyd? No. It just shows that styles make fights, just as the Marquez-Pacquaio trilogy proved nothing about how Pacquiao-Floyd would go

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
        No, i can't see any agenda at all

If Cotto was walking onto Pacquiao like he was against Floyd he'd have eaten hundreds of shots and gotten stopped again. Does that prove Pacquaio is better than Floyd? No. It just shows that styles make fights, just as the Marquez-Pacquaio trilogy proved nothing about how Pacquiao-Floyd would go
        Please Cotto's whole training camp for Pacman was probably trying to make 145.

Comment

The biggest thing I noticed above all was that for this last fight, he had the fire that he had at 140, but now tempered with all his skill, speed, and experience, this was without doubt the best Cotto I've ever seen. Very different from the Pac and first Marg fight.

He desperaretly wanted it from the first bell to the last, even after getting hurt, he was still pressing forward as much as possible. When he had been hurt recently at 147 he just stopped wanting it as much. A good trainer can do wonders for more than just your skill. They can motivate you again.

Comment

Pacquiao shouldnt even be on that list in all reality. It was a piss poor camp, in which most to all of miguel's prior (and post) camps were better.

I still cringe whenever i see him working the mitts with santiago...

Comment

I think Cotto stated that he started training in Feb 11th for this fight or something. I know Cotto took this camp very seriously.

Comment

Cotto trained himself for the Clottey/Pacquiao fights. Steward confirmed it, wasn't too hard to tell tbh. I still pick this Cotto to manhandle Pacquiao, not changing my stance on it ever.

Comment

Best training camp was easily for Jennings

I was personally there for all of them so id know

Comment

anybody got the may/cotto fight link

Comment

Working...
                    X