No announcement yet.

Insane Paris Hilton plane crash prank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Insane Paris Hilton plane crash prank

I love to see stuck up, self-entitled celebrities fear for their lives as much as the next person, but holy **** this is intense:

Well, I felt a bit sorry for the girl honestly. She was certain she would die probably.

Comment

This is so fake. She's faking it. It's very transparent. It's a very lazy effort on the host's part, we are given no context and we're just thrown into this scenario like ****ing cavemen. Where is the subtlety, the humility, even. This prank insists upon itself. I doubt they were even in the air when they filmed this. Horrible acting skills by everyone involved. Lame.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
        This is so fake. She's faking it. It's very transparent. It's a very lazy effort on the host's part, we are given no context and we're just thrown into this scenario like ****ing cavemen. Where is the subtlety, the humility, even. This prank insists upon itself. I doubt they were even in the air when they filmed this. Horrible acting skills by everyone involved. Lame.
        I saw 'the hottie and the nottie' and honestly, she's not that good an actress.

If that was fake she deserves a damn oscar, that was some intense prank.

Comment

Working...
        X