No announcement yet.

The History Channel's Vikings is Secretly The Greatest Show on Television

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Watch the facebook video I posted, it has the trailer for the 10 episodes next fall.

Michael Hirst did an interview the other day and said Ragnar's story is far from over, and that this next season this fall, or next 10 episodes, is the best Linus Roach and Travis Fimmel have done on the show, and said they will finally encounter each other again. Fimmel said Season 5, he meant 2nd half this fall, was the best stuff they've done on the entire show. Grain of salt and all, but it looks like it'll be good.
    yea i saw that link. it looks great. ivar looks like a big problem. havent read the actual history of ragnar but i wonder what's gonna happen when lagertha and aslaugh get into battle.

lines will be drawn with her kids and bjorn. just based off what the seer said to her about a woman ruling kategatt, and his demeanor to the answer, aslaugh might fall out of favor.

no historical spoilers please.

Comment

• ive heard a lot of great stuff about this show...beginning with you, Archer

after all the playoffs are done, im gonna binge on this...if it sucks, im asking everyone to red K you

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        ive heard a lot of great stuff about this show...beginning with you, Archer

after all the playoffs are done, im gonna binge on this...if it sucks, im asking everyone to red K you
        its a great show. just remember its on history channel, not premium no holds bar uncensored hbo/showtime (whose shows right now are sucking massive balls) so score accordingly (no nudity (damn fcking shame) or curse words, limited blood and guts CGI but overall pretty good production value).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
          its a great show. just remember its on history channel, not premium no holds bar uncensored hbo/showtime (whose shows right now are sucking massive balls) so score accordingly (no nudity (damn fcking shame) or curse words, limited blood and guts CGI but overall pretty good production value).

nevermind then

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            nevermind then

your loss. there's enough violence in it. pretty good looking huuwers too. if you need nudity that's what internet pron is for with your frontin ass talking about watchin the playoff yet complaining about its not as good cuz the lakers are not in it...

Comment

your loss. there's enough violence in it. pretty good looking huuwers too. if you need nudity that's what internet pron is for with your frontin ass talking about watchin the playoff yet complaining about its not as good cuz the lakers are not in it...

this foo tryin to sell me

alright alright...PM me your real name..i know you're in the ending credits

Comment

yea i saw that link. it looks great. ivar looks like a big problem. havent read the actual history of ragnar but i wonder what's gonna happen when lagertha and aslaugh get into battle.

lines will be drawn with her kids and bjorn. just based off what the seer said to her about a woman ruling kategatt, and his demeanor to the answer, aslaugh might fall out of favor.

no historical spoilers please.
                Yeah it definitely looks like Aslaug and Lagertha are going at it next fall. Plus Michael Hirst the creator said Lagertha will very much "try to take back what she believes is hers" this fall. To me, he's saying Kattegat.

I saw Rollo in that trailer walking with Bjorn and Hvitserk, no clue where that could be heading.

But yeah it looks like Ivar, besides Bjorn, will be the main focus along with Ragnar of course. Pretty excited. I hope they get more back to sticking with Vikings for 75% of the episodes at least. It felt like too much going on in Wessex and Paris these last 10.

Comment

• Part 2 of season 4 has started airing. Get on that sht you ****s.

Comment

• Cripple kid is gonna be a menace to society. I can't imagine how evil and driven I'd be in that situation.

Comment

• Looks like we have a great season ahead of us.

Not surprised about the crippled kids (Ivar the Boneless.....Great names!) issues. He's good some problems. He's kind of like that boy king on GOT. I bet he tortures some English this year.

Liked the lesbo scene with Astrid and Laegertha.

Comment

Working...
                      X