Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Bernstein: "Lennox Lewis Is The Greatest Heavyweight Of All Time"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Prime Tyson, Frazier, Liston, Foreman, Shavers have a Great chance to KO him. i'll even pick most of them to win because of that. You have to look at resumes to choose the greatest Heavyweight. and Ali is that. He showed he could beat every type of fighter.

Comment

I'm proud to say that I was at Lewis's first fight (in London) and last (LA) but even I don't think that my fellow Hammer is the best heavyweight ever.

That title belongs to Jack Johnson.

Of course, it's all subjective & if you think that a Klitschko or Tunney is the best ever you have that right.

Comment

Larry Holmes would easily beat Lennox Lewis! George Foreman would have murdered him, As would Joe Louis! Ali would put on a clinic!

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          I'm proud to say that I was at Lewis's first fight (in London) and last (LA) but even I don't think that my fellow Hammer is the best heavyweight ever.

That title belongs to Jack Johnson.

Of course, it's all subjective & if you think that a Klitschko or Tunney is the best ever you have that right.
          we all know ali beats johnson

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
            Larry Holmes would easily beat Lennox Lewis! George Foreman would have murdered him, As would Joe Louis! Ali would put on a clinic!
            I think that Lewis would have destroyed Louis. Easily.

I can't prove this though.

Comment

The fools who STILL pick Tyson over Lennox

For that matter, they pick every 'great' US HW over Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
                Pretty sure Foreman said he 'wouldn't want to be the ring with Lennox'.

Comment

He's in the top 5 for me.

Regarding the "unbeatable" comment, the version of Lennox that was with Emanuel Steward and when he was on his game could beat anyone in history.

I don't think anyone can legitimately say he was on his game in the first Rahman fight. He was too busy porking Julia Roberts on the set of Oceans 11 instead of training.

Comment

1 Muhammad Ali

2 Joe Louis

No discussion on this matter

Then you have (in no particular order) Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, maybe Foreman and some more. Lennox Lewis ?? I don't know who is him.

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
                      1 Muhammad Ali

2 Joe Louis

No discussion on this matter

Then you have (in no particular order) Jack Dempsey, Rocky Marciano, Joe Frazier, maybe Foreman and some more. Lennox Lewis ?? I don't know who is him.
                      LOLz. Quick, raise the

Comment

Working...
                      X