Mayweather vs. Cotto post fight Thread -DON'T make new threads about the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Awesome, well done both men.

I always said Mayweather wouldn't fight Cotto, but I was wrong on that.

Looking forward to the fight (and the 24/7!)
    It is a good fight, Cotto was 3rd on my list behind Pacquiao and Martinez, so that the best fight Mayweather has taken for years.

Cotto had to wait 4 years but Cotto vs Mayweather is finally happening.

Maybe Pacquiao vs Mayweather happens in 2014 then.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
      I'm hoping Manny doesn't pick Bradley so Jro can have his account!

I hope Pac does pick Bradley, cause right now this year there's only 4 fights I'm looking forward to: in order, Hopkins-Dawson, Marquez-Peterson, Gamboa-Rios, Maidana-Alexander.

Berto-Ortiz II was one I was looking forward to but now it's gone. And Mayweather-Canelo ain't happening either. And we don't know if Floyd will fight Martinez/Pac in November or go on vacation/retire again. Then Ward vs Bute a fight I'd like to see, doesn't look to be done any time soon.

So only 4 fights to look forward to, considering how injuries happen in camps so much, is a little bit of fights. We need Pac-Bradley to save the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        really?? when did i become a *******
        Dude I thought u were a brotha all along? lol.. Referring to ur icon avatar.

Comment

• As a Mayweather fan not too happy. But, overall as a boxing fan is good that he is going to fight at a regular weight not a catchweight. He aint fighting no bum he fighting a good fighter. It's not his fault his only "great" potential opponent is Pac. Gotta take what you got and this is all he got.

Comment

• Mayweather Cotto- 1.15

Pacquiao Bradley- 1.2

Comment

• GREAT NEWS!!! BOB ARUM GO EAT A DIC%!!!!! HAHA. NOW MAYWEATHER SHOULD TELL PACMAN TO DROP TOP RANK AND FIGHT END OF THE YEAR OR EARLY NEXT YEAR. mayweather will win this fight but i hope cotto makes it a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I'll be buying it. As other's have said, wish it could have been made earlier before Cotto ran into Marg and Manny, but it is what it is. Floyd by wide UD. Hope the undercard isn't a stinker.
                Correction for the record "before Cotto ran into manny and then loaded bricks"

Comment

• A lot of idiots in this thread.

Comment

• Mayweather will erase Cotto on May 5

Comment

• i can already see it.

Floyd kills Cotto, and Canelo kills his cherry picked opponent and they get it on for November.

Comment

Working...
                      X