No announcement yet.

dan goosen offers couture the same payday to box toney after the mma fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan goosen offers couture the same payday to box toney after the mma fight

win,lose,or draw couture will get the same payday vs toney in the boxing ring.now the ball is in coutures court.toney is a warrior & at a huge disadvantage but is willing to fight randy in his playground but does randy have the balls to jump to boxing? if he doesnt box toney then it doesnt prove anything in the "which is better sport?".it just proves how tough & what a true champion is made of.if couture is a true warrior he will except the challenge.

James Toney would most likely KO Couture in the boxing ring, just like Coulture will probably take Toney down on the ground in MMA and win that way.

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      James Toney would most likely KO Couture in the boxing ring, just like Coulture will probably take Toney down on the ground in MMA and win that way.
      i agree with you but i have this feeling toney has at least a punchers chance if he can catch randy before a takedown happens.i dont give randy any chance of winning a boxing match...itll be interesting what couture says to that.hey it would be another nice payday for randy.

Comment

Why would one except a challenge when they themselves admit they suck at that challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Kakutogi-Gumi View Post
          Why would one except a challenge when they themselves admit they suck at that challenge?
          i havent really followed any interviews or promo to the fight but thought it was an interesting offer by goosen.get hit a few times,get knocked out & collect $500000 makes sense to me...LOL!

Comment

I wont be shocked if Coture tries to stand and fight with Toney at the beginning to see how Toney deals with someone holding the back of his head and punching (dirty boxing). Once Toney catches him then he will try and take it to the ground. Either way i'm 100% behind Toney and would love to see him knock Coture out in a boxing match.

Comment

Good idea.

MMA fans will delight when Couture beats Toney next Saturday. However, a victory for Couture means nothing if he isn't willing to fight Toney in the boxing ring.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                win,lose,or draw couture will get the same payday vs toney in the boxing ring.now the ball is in coutures court.toney is a warrior & at a huge disadvantage but is willing to fight randy in his playground but does randy have the balls to jump to boxing? if he doesnt box toney then it doesnt prove anything in the "which is better sport?".it just proves how tough & what a true champion is made of.if couture is a true warrior he will except the challenge.
                I like this idea. Toney is an excellent boxer, and has had a few months to work on MMA training. Just give Randy a few months to work specifically on boxing, and throw them in a boxing ring.

Comment

Again, why would Couture accept when he himself admitted he sucks at Boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Then it really would be a crossover fight

Comment

Working...
                    X