No announcement yet.

unarmed behavioral therapist with autistic patient with hands up shot by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    look at the sheer idiocy of the responses to my post.

isnt that what ive been talking about?

1. What was my first post in this thread and what have i been arguing about?

that this shooting was justified?

NO.

or which surrender maneuver is less threatening to cops on your back with your hands up or on your belly with your hands behind your head?

and what is yall's idiotic emotional DARE I SAY IT, HATEFUL AND RACIST RESPONSES?

-he racist doe
    -he got issues doe
    -we know your agenda doe
    -peaceful solutions doe
    -hehehehe photoshopped picture doe hehehe

why not just admit this was unnecessary and move on?

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      You're doing a great job describing how everyone feels about you on this forum.
      and why would i care what the mob thinks natas?

the fact that "everyone" (not true btw) disagrees and have reacted with sheer belligerence to my pretty benign post (even for my standards) tells me i struck a nerve. people resorted ad hominem attacks and straw man fallacy logic instead of rebutting my pretty straightforward question:

Which surrender maneuver is less threatening from the vantage point of the police:

A- on your back with your hands up?

or

B- on your belly with your hands behind your head?

then the rest of the post is saying that this shooting of an autistic man and surrendering friend is the exception not the rule in the total amount of cop to citizenry interaction in a nation as big and as populous as the U.S.

How anyone can react so negatively to those post is beyond me.

Well, not really beyond me, its typical of the neo liberal cultural marxist crowd of today to utterly get triggered and get violent, racist, and belligerent at a person that challenges their false moral high ground of philosophical superiority.

me = lauren southern
      emo butt hurt liberal cultural marxist trash on this thread = you, bringer, new england and the rest of the easily manipulated libtrard cucks on this thread.

I

STAND

BY

EVERYTHING

I

SAID

IN

THIS

THREAD.

Comment

the point of contention im arguing is whether:

1. on your belly hands behind the head is the less threatening approach than on your back hands up.

2. not once in this thread did i say this cop was justified in shooting.

im merely arguing which surrender maneuver is the best least threatening way from a cop's vantage point.

then people got butt hurt and cried wolf, posting pictures crying racism.
        So if it wasn't justified, the cop is in the wrong, right?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              You on point, bredda. Let me add this one to the mix

Dennis Brown was Bob's favourite singer.

Comment

• Has this thread really just been arguing that the guy shoulda laid on his stomach instead of his back? Who gives a fuk

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Has this thread really just been arguing that the guy shoulda laid on his stomach instead of his back? Who gives a fuk
                  Even when the shooting is clearly not justified, Sterling still had to find a way to carve out a little "victory" for himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    You on point, bredda. Let me add this one to the mix

Dennis Brown was Bob's favourite singer.
                    RIP both of em, both way too early.

I'll just continue the playlist with an obvious one.

Comment

look at the sheer idiocy of the responses to my post.

isnt that what ive been talking about?

1. What was my first post in this thread and what have i been arguing about?

that this shooting was justified?

NO.

or which surrender maneuver is less threatening to cops on your back with your hands up or on your belly with your hands behind your head?

and what is yall's idiotic emotional DARE I SAY IT, HATEFUL AND RACIST RESPONSES?

-he racist doe
                      -he got issues doe
                      -we know your agenda doe
                      -peaceful solutions doe
                      -hehehehe photoshopped picture doe hehehe

You know I can agree with you to an extent man, sure lying down on your stomach with your fingers interlaced and feet spread probably gives the Police the ultimate sense of security when confronting a "supposed suspect" with a gun. BUT Police Officers go through vigorous training, pass in-depth background checks, and panel interviews in order to be trusted by us civilians to make the right choice in these sort of situations. Are all Cops perfect? No way. Do Cops make mistakes? Yes they do, theyre only human. BUT these Cops that make mistakes and hurt people or in the worst case scenario, take someones life, well thats a police officer I dont want in my town. Some cases I feel that the Cop should face criminal charges but in most I feel their badge should be taken so I understand when the AA community is pissed when no action is taken, I think if the Government (City, State, or Federal) at least took some sort of action against questionable actions Police Officers make, by at least stripping them of their badge then I am sure itd ease lots of tension. A police officer has a anxiety filled job, theres tension on the streets and tension in the departments themselves. I myself would NEVER want to be a street cop, I respect them for what they do though but at the same time they choose/chose to do it & one thing they have to remember its their job to be professional at all times, not the suspects. And in all honesty and this may sound bad, but its truly meant to be positive, but if a Cop cannot deal with an un-ruly or loudmouth black man without getting intimidated or scared he shouldnt be a cop because thats going to be a lot of their clientele. & in this case the cops werent even dealing with a loudmouth or an un-ruly guy so IMO some sort of action needs to be taken and things need to be addressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X