Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Have Two Surgeries For Injuries, Says Manager

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
    His hometown paper reports:

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/articl...60719767?tc=cr

Probably out for rest of the year.
    He will do anything to avoid a Povetkin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      what was the scrape on his right elbow?

even with 2 hands aj and fury beat him easy
      The broadcast said that it came from an injury while he was going yard work like a week before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        Sheesh. Hope he fully recovers and gets right into the mix next year.
        Against who? Two more no-hopers like Arreola?

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          Wilder is doing everything he can to avoid a Povetkin fight. He knows that the WBC is going to order that he must fight Povetkin next, so he is going to delay the fight for a year while he "recovers from survery" and then claim that he needs two tuneups before he fights Povetkin.
          you are delusional

fact is wilder signed up for the fight and pov got caught with a banned substance

i'm no fan of wilder, but he will fight pov..the fight will be sanctioned after the investigation is complete

by the time the fight gets the go ahead, wilder will have recovered from his injury

i'm not sure why anyone thinks wilder is scared of a limited boxer like pov...

pov is not very good

Comment

Originally posted by chris232 View Post
            only surgery he needs is to put in a set of balls...
            He has a perfectly good working set of balls as long as he is allowed to fight C-level no-hopers like Arreola. He needs two surgeries to delay a Povetkin fight for another 1.5 years.

Comment

Same hand that he broke in the stiverne fight

Comment

He has a perfectly good working set of balls as long as he is allowed to fight C-level no-hopers like Arreola. He needs two surgeries to delay a Povetkin fight for another 1.5 years.
                Oh stfu, povetkin is the reason the fight didnt happen. Wilder was more than willing to fight him, he even agreed to knock his ass out in his own hometown. And guess what, povetkin couldnt even make it the ring because he cheated.

Theres only 1 man to blame for that fight not happening, povetkin. Love how you haters try to spin it the other way around because your salty

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  you are delusional

fact is wilder signed up for the fight and pov got caught with a banned substance

i'm no fan of wilder, but he will fight pov..the fight will be sanctioned after the investigation is complete

by the time the fight gets the go ahead, wilder will have recovered from his injury

i'm not sure why anyone thinks wilder is scared of a limited boxer like pov...

pov is not very good

You are delusional because you are stupid enough to thing that a guy who has fought one live opponent is 37 fights is actually looking to fight the best opponents in the division. Wilder, like several other pro boxers. talk a lot of s...t about wanting to fight the best opponents in and around their weight division, but, in the end, they always seem to end up fighting journeymen.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Same hand that he broke in the stiverne fight
                    The broken hand issue will go on forever

Once a boxer breaks his hand, he will continue breaking it because it doesnt get time to properly heal, we are talking years for proper healing

This could be a serious problem for Wilder in future bouts

I broke my hand and it took a minimum of 6 months till get got some of my grip strength back

Comment

PEDs dont matter a broken hand dont matter...just put him in there so he can losse...if he broke his leg you would role him in a wheelchair its all good...Deontay is the modern Jack Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                      X