The official Khan be like meme thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Why is it in poor taste?

Pacquiao got KTFO and it produced some hilarious memes. I'm sure if Broner had been KO'd it would have produced some funny content too.
    Pac fanbase led to making fun of Pac it was pay back more then anything Broner had it coming but Khan on the other hand took a big risk Respect for Khan!

Comment

Last edited by HanzGruber; 05-08-2016, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
        Pac fanbase led to making fun of Pac it was pay back more then anything Broner had it coming but Khan on the other hand took a big risk Respect for Khan!
        Big risk or stupid risk?

Either way, he's totally OK and conscious. Some Khan fans can be quite as if not more annoying than Pacquiao fans.

Comment

Why is it in poor taste?

Pacquiao got KTFO and it produced some hilarious memes. I'm sure if Broner had been KO'd it would have produced some funny content too.
          Well yeah, that's why. so many people hated Broner and there were so many people getting back at Paquiao fans, because of the mayweather vs Pacuiao feud. People actually respected Khan for stepping up like that. No reason to laugh at him. It doesn't feel good to clown him.

Comment

What an imbecile. Khan stepped way the f#ck up. Only a moron would make fun of that. He was f#cking Icarus tonight. May all fighters reach for those stars.

Here is your meme chump!!

Comment

Big risk or stupid risk?

Either way, he's totally OK and conscious. Some Khan fans can be quite as if not more annoying than Pacquiao fans.
              more annoying than Pacquiao fans nobody believes that crap NOBODY BEATS PAC NUTJOB FAN BASE

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                This right here. Not every KO deserves a meme thread.

Khan is a glass chinned arrogant moron but he deserves respect for tonight. The man was sweeping Canelo on the cards and went out on his shield.

Let's red K bomb the TS.

Comment

khan has nothing to be ashamed of. he looked better than i thought he would for more rounds than i thought he'd last. he needs to get his ass down back to welterweight.

Comment

Khan talked no trash and had the guts to take on a foolish test, I'm not gonna clown a dude for that

Comment

Khan getting ktfo is not funny cause it aint really a surprise which makes it not a big deal really. He didn't even get to do bambi legs this time so I got nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X