Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Line up your American hopes, AJ will knock them down.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the best American heavyweights aren't actually boxers. They play that game of fancy catch. Or they could just as well be working at Walmart inhaling twinkies.

The American heavyweights that actually box are a mere figment of our imaginations.

Comment

I don't have much faith in Wilder to be honest. Luis Ortiz looks like the cream of the crop at the moment and the one everyone should be wary of but he isn't American sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        I've been telling all my friends about the atmosphere at the fights in the UK or what it seems to be like watching it on television. I want to come to a big fight over there in a bad way. I'll make it one day.

As far as American heavyweights, who knows. Joshua is still untested really but I'd pick him over Wilder. I think Ortiz is the best out there at the moment though

You honestly had to be there to feel it, iit was honestly impossible
        For Martin to win. The energy of the crowd was something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          All the best American heavyweights aren't actually boxers. They play that game of fancy catch. Or they could just as well be working at Walmart inhaling twinkies.

The American heavyweights that actually box are a mere figment of our imaginations.
          A classy American heavyweight who could actually box seems like a fantastical notion nowadays. Like it's a part of cultural history that's gone and gone forever, like the mob running Vegas.

Comment

America, a country the size of a continent, and its best heavyweights are charles martin and beyonce wilder! LOL its brilliant to watch their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
              After watching Anthony dismantle your last great hope, it is very clear that the USA has pretty much nothing left to offer. Deonte? Easy work.

Who could possibly challenge the British empires dominance?
              Another trash poster...You did nothing..The country did nothing...One man named Anthony Joshua won a fight..You guys are losers..Like I would laugh in your face in real life

Idiots are proud of the piece of rock they didn't choose to be born on....

Comment

not even remotely the same the NFL over the last 30yrs has grown immensely while soccer and hockey havent. its no coincidence that 30yrs ago there was a lot more US Heavy weight contenders than there is today. Not to mention a lot of people in the general public in the US associate boxing with thugs and slimeball managers with the fighters getting ripped off. These are some of the reason big gifted athletes gravitate toward other sports

Comment

Relax. He just beat guy who didnt even win the title in a legit way. Dont get carried away hes still just a prospect, luis ortiz, deontay, tyson fury, **** even BY jennings would probably beat him ,haye too

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                    After watching Anthony dismantle your last great hope, it is very clear that the USA has pretty much nothing left to offer. Deonte? Easy work.

Who could possibly challenge the British empires dominance?
                    VADA testing would destroy Joshua but he can be "juiced to the gills" as you brits say but will still get 1x'ed by Wilder.

#donttreadonme

Brits may have one the battle but the USA always wins the war.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                      not even remotely the same the NFL over the last 30yrs has grown immensely while soccer and hockey havent. its no coincidence that 30yrs ago there was a lot more US Heavy weight contenders than there is today. Not to mention a lot of people in the general public in the US associate boxing with thugs and slimeball managers with the fighters getting ripped off. These are some of the reason big gifted athletes gravitate toward other sports
                      Got there first.

Comment

Working...
                      X