Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually looking forward to Europa this Thursday for the 1st time in a long time better matches than Champions league

Comment

• ManUre are proper pony and trap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Actually looking forward to Europa this Thursday for the 1st time in a long time better matches than Champions league

http://soccerlens.com/10-reasons-why...tition/113708/

Comment

• http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35744036

'Lionel Messi v Cristiano Ronaldo row leads to stabbing death'

i shouldnt laugh but fooking hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35744036

'Lionel Messi v Cristiano Ronaldo row leads to stabbing death'

i shouldnt laugh but fooking hell.
            You just knew they would be Africans .

Comment

• One of them glassed the other.

The other picked up said broken bits of glass and killed the fella with him.

That would annoy if I was the dead one. It was like he assisted his own death by providing the tools. Or Ozzisted his own death as you lads would say.

Moral of the story: don't glass anyone. Don't start fights at party's. Don't have strong opinions especially about pointless crap.

Comment

• All those deadlifts be bearing fruit for Origi

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...bulked-7509509

Comment

• Is the league really that good now? I can see a few teams like west ham.. spurs got some good players.. and improved

But the likes of wba.. norwich.. sunderland who united have lost to? Naaa.. dont buy it.. Chelsea.. united.. liverpool.. even city and arsenal have been ****e.. the league is not much better outside a couple teams

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                    Is the league really that good now? I can see a few teams like west ham.. spurs got some good players.. and improved

But the likes of wba.. norwich.. sunderland who united have lost to? Naaa.. dont buy it.. Chelsea.. united.. liverpool.. even city and arsenal have been ****e.. the league is not much better outside a couple teams
                    I dunno, I suppose we are only really interested in our own teams and because they are all shit and the so called 'big games' are pointless there are less super hyped events. So the league probably is better and more competitive but what football fan really wants that?

What we nearly all want is Leicester to win the league and for the rest of us to roll over and take it.

Chelsea are capable of comfortably losing to any team in the premiership (including Villa) on any given day. Chelsea have not been in that position for about 13 years and I would go as far to say they are they sketchiest and particularly in Mourinho's first half of the season statistically and literally the worst Chelsea team I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Nuts season. Hate it.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-08-2016, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Chelsea are capable of comfortably losing to any team in the premiership (including Villa)
                      Nah.

They are ****ing dreadful. Not even sure they're championship standard.

That was proper 3rd round of the cup stuff on Saturday. 100% the worst prem side I've ever seen live.

And we still dropped points at their place!

Comment

Working...
                      X